No announcement yet.

OMghs, What the....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll snipe in the right circumstance, always focusing on covering MCOMs on attack and counter-sniper on defence, because I'm going for 100% badges/insignias. I'm less than 50 away on shotties, sniper rifles, marksman headshots, and knives, and need fewer than 100 nade kills (for a second platinum) to get to 100% (well, as close as anyone on PC can get, since all bronze weapons is still broken. ).

I can take care of the weapon ones this weekend, then will be running around knife and nade in hand to finish up. BOOM.

-Rand
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I just got the smoke this week and am having fun with it. Smoke rocks! Too bad I don't play assault much.
      [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
      <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
        I just got the smoke this week and am having fun with it. Smoke rocks! Too bad I don't play assault much.
        I love assualt! I just unlocked the XM8 and it is my weapon of choice at the moment. Add on to it the smoke grenade launcher and it makes it a ton of fun to attack MCOMs.
        "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
        - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Cool. I got the F2000 when playing at lunch today, not sure I like it yet or not.
          [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
          <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

I like the M416 best.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
              I like the M416 best.
              Apache

Thats my weapon of choice too

Comment

Ditto... M40 on defense, smoke on offense.
                Just depends on my squad/team makeup is what i go for.
                But playing a lot more Medic now, since seems so few do so, then another round when you see a sea of red caps.

I just like the chug chug chug of the M60..

I could get other pins, but i'll leave that to others. They will come if they will come.

Went G3 on engine, and liked it, M14, Mehhh.. Shotty, a sure killer. (Not for spray and pray types.) But WOW, you really just need to hit your target.
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

This game seems to be devolving. Just left the last few days because the urge to go around knifing teammates was too strong.

Tonight was a bit better though.
                  Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
                    This game seems to be devolving. Just left the last few days because the urge to go around knifing teammates was too strong.
                    I thought I was the only one that felt that way. I really have to fight that when I run past them. I swear, I watched one wookie leave me standing on the dock and take the jet ski to the first corner. I'm talkin 50m. Jump off and head out to camp his way to glory. That took a lot of will power not to tremble one off on him.The idiocy of these people make me worry about the future of our society.

The difference between stupidity and brilliance is that brilliance has limits.
                    Albert Einstein
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

He may not have seen you. You can not look behind you when sitting in a watercraft's driver's seat.
                      Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                        He may not have seen you. You can not look behind you when sitting in a watercraft's driver's seat.
                        Apache
                        You can't in the boat but if you hit V while on the jet ski you can see. I try and hit V and look around before I take off. Dont do it all the time but if my squad mates are really tryin with me I'll always consider where they are.

But the point I was trying to make is that he could have just ran to where he took the jet ski and left it for those of us that were trying to cap.I'm tellin you he just went from the dock to the first set of rocks on the right. I've seen more than one do that. And I had to run or swim my way to the objective.
                        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                          You can't in the boat but if you hit V while on the jet ski you can see. I try and hit V and look around before I take off. Dont do it all the time but if my squad mates are really tryin with me I'll always consider where they are.

But the point I was trying to make is that he could have just ran to where he took the jet ski and left it for those of us that were trying to cap.I'm tellin you he just went from the dock to the first set of rocks on the right. I've seen more than one do that. And I had to run or swim my way to the objective.
                          Yes, you are correct about that. When I am sniping, I would rather run and swim to those rocks. The enemy is less likely to see you and you leave the watercraft for the assaulter's.
                          Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

infantry only 64 player maps.. ^^

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X