No announcement yet.

Vanilla ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My only real problem with HC is the sniper one hit kill.
    Motivate

Comment

I got on last night and it was still HC...
      [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
        My only real problem with HC is the sniper one hit kill.

I'm actually ok with 1 shot kill from a sniper weapon. AS a owner of a .308 win rifle I always feel shorted when it's not a 1 shot kill. Heck I'd be ok with 1 shot kill on the 1911. My problem with HC is not snipers it's when my entire team is snipers.....

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
          I'm actually ok with 1 shot kill from a sniper weapon. AS a owner of a .308 win rifle I always feel shorted when it's not a 1 shot kill. Heck I'd be ok with 1 shot kill on the 1911. My problem with HC is not snipers it's when my entire team is snipers.....
          As long as there is no cap on classes, people will go sniper on hc because they can sit back, do nothing, and get kills shooting people once.

It just makes the game better imo. And if the sniper gets to be "real", then the others need to follow suit also.
          Motivate

Comment

I hated HC at first, because of the Lack of teamwork.

However, Vanilla i hink is still alot more broken. The Assualt class in general is completely useless for the most part. considering it takes an entire clip to drop someone, and if they have aromour on, forget it. People playing on Vanilla adjust by choosing the 1 hit wonder weapons Shotguns with slugs and added power, Gustavs, RPGs, ATGs, 40MMG, LMG's Spray and pray and SMGs.

Lower power weapons like the MG3 and every weapon in the assualt class just don't have the stopping power or rate of fire to contend with everything else.

If anything, i see more people sniping. lol, and the M95 with stopping power still is a 1 shot weapon.

It makes sniping more fun though, as then peopl etend to focus more on headshots.

I'm all game for whatever though. since i started rotating weapons to get a better feel for each this helps more.

By the way. New Personal record for headshots since i was on the subject. +351 on Panama Canal as attacker with the SV98. Who says accuracy doesn't count for something.

Comment

Originally posted by darth_nevus View Post
              By the way. New Personal record for headshots since i was on the subject. +351 on Panama Canal as attacker with the SV98. Who says accuracy doesn't count for something.
              +351 marksman bonus? That's like shooting an ant a mile away lol. My best is 190 or something around there
              Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Yeah, I'm not too fond of having to put a whole mag into a guy to knock him down (and back to Mapes' comment, I agree that the .308s should take a guy out with one shot: even losing a limb would effectively ruin someone's day. I think that pretty much all of the guns should be one or two chest shots max to kill a guy...I mean, who runs around shouting and taunting with a bullet hole through their torso?). But I suppose it'll help me to focus more on head shots...and my bag of dogtags might grow a bit more quickly. And I can try some of the LMGs which would actually have sights in Banilla. Whatever it is, I'll make it work. Anybody going in now? Is it Banilla? It is Friday....

Comment

Originally posted by ch33s3r View Post
                  +351 marksman bonus? That's like shooting an ant a mile away lol. My best is 190 or something around there
                  Lots of practice gauging distance, and pulling the crosshairs near to the bottom. took 5 shots, but feels like i accomplished something. lol

Comment

I would have to say now that with the server being filled up throughout the day, and quickly going from 0 to full when someone does start it up, it'd probably be wise to stick with HC. All of the folks that are using it now seem to be doing so because they like it how it is...and to change it might throw a big wrench in the gears...leaving us to wait for a new set of reliable players.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                      I would have to say now that with the server being filled up throughout the day, and quickly going from 0 to full when someone does start it up, it'd probably be wise to stick with HC. All of the folks that are using it now seem to be doing so because they like it how it is...and to change it might throw a big wrench in the gears...leaving us to wait for a new set of reliable players.
                      +1
                      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

We were still playing at 1:30am CST.. Paying for it today.. lol
                        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X