Funniest BC2 moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
    No one beats Pigworthy's grenade team kill in BF2.
    Apache
    MAN! I'm never going to live that down.

It was pretty funny.
    I'm here to kill friends. Do you want to be my friend?

Comment

Mine is the same as ObiTroys: getting headshotted by a friendly repair tool not wielded by an asshat was certainly a unique experience. I remember Dead's too. I turned at least five times while slowly climbing that hill behind him and still he managed to fall under the treads.

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by pigworthy View Post
        MAN! I'm never going to live that down.

It was pretty funny.
        You guys are gonna have to let me in on what happened.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I will let Pigworthy tell that one.
          A word of advice though. If you are in his squad and re pulls out a nade you had better
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Last night, I got out of my tank to heal it, and blew it up with the Carl Gustav instead. Rand was in another tank, ahead of me, and he was like WTH happened.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Actually, my tank got wiped by a straggler still back in the hills on Arica after US took the first phase. I got caught in the initial hit while repairing.

So I had respawned and was wandering over to Apache's tank to help heal it, when it blew apart. It took out him and another poor, random guy who happened to have wandered next to the tank. It may have been one of our squaddies who happened to spawn on him.

Funny as heck.

This was before some newbie to the server a) ranted about blocking the exit with the tank (I blew him a nice hole in the wall so he could go by), and then b) stole my tank and ran off when I hopped out to fix it up. He had about 10% health and drove right into town. He of course lasted about 4 seconds.

-Rand

Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

ROFL @ apache and rand!
                Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

How about killing an enemy tank with a repair tool? I did that once, had about two enemy footies run right past, probably thinking I was one of theirs fixing the thing, lol. Those repair tools will tear down a tank in about 5 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                    How about killing an enemy tank with a repair tool? I did that once, had about two enemy footies run right past, probably thinking I was one of theirs fixing the thing, lol. Those repair tools will tear down a tank in about 5 seconds.
                    Some level 48 did this to me yesterday. He got within my splash damage range and started drilling away. I had to bail on it before it exploded. I was shocked at how much damage that tool does--when I'm that close to an enemy tank, I either C4 the thing or drop mines around it. Never thought to try to drill it because I thought it wouldn't do any damage.

Silly me.

Next time I'll just switch to the secondary and hose him down. I thought I enough time to back up someplace to blast him with the main.

-Rand

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post

Next time I'll just switch to the secondary and hose him down. I thought I enough time to back up someplace to blast him with the main.

-Rand
                      From the front, a full drill will take about 50% of a T90. From the back about 70%. I usually do it and then take out my RPG and blast it. Drilling will destroy the tank but not blow it up fast enough to kill the people inside it. So, drill drill and then BOOM!

Comment

I usually drill till they bail, take the tank and kill them as they scramble around wondering wtf just happened

Comment

I guess my funniest moment, or at least it was to me, was playing either one on one or two on two with K Phant.

I was standing on the ground watching K bring the Blackhawk in towards me thinking, man I wonder if you can drop it on someone and kill them without killing yourself and then WHAM. K belly flopped that blackhawk on me, flatting me like a pan cake and never stopped, he popped the thing back in the air. The wife and I were rolling on that one.
                          [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                          Like the community? Donate here:
                          [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

I got my first Kill with the Repair tool last night, ON A FRIENDLY. lol

Went over to help fix the Bradley, moved the cursor over too far, and dead friendly.
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
                              I got my first Kill with the Repair tool last night, ON A FRIENDLY. lol

Went over to help fix the Bradley, moved the cursor over too far, and dead friendly.
                              Lol, besides that tank I got with the repair tool, my ONLY other kill was a friendly. But I will say in my defense that I was just drilling away and he ran between me and the tank. All of the sudden "HEY, YOU'RE SHOOTING AT FRIENDLIES!" And I was like, oh, a dead guy! Then I went back to drilling.

Comment

Lets see.

DEFINATELY Duke's kill for sure. i was fuming! i spent all this time carefully tracking down the tank, sneaking up, tossing C4, and JUST before i got to detonate it. WHAM! knifed!

Or.. Blackhawk Down, Darth Style. chopper coming in , aimed high, fired off a shot, 1 shot one kill. tried to run, but apparently the chopper had its own intentions, and flattened me...

Last night on Valpraiso, the tank was abandoned, 3v3. someone hopped in the tank, so i decided to reapir it, as did the other guy. he hopped in. instead of FIXING the tank, killing the poor chaps inside it. to make matters worse, it was RIGHT beside some explosive boxes, which also went, effectively wiping out our entire team.

Stupid me: Started VP Attacking as an engineer after my son was playing for a bit, which by the way messes up your kit selection... Low and behold, i had mines, increased damage and extra ammo. Completely useless right? Anyway, managed to get into the Mcom room, and my internet connect was laggy, so instead of chucking nades, it got stuck dropping mines. set the alarm anyway, got shot and died. Opposing team went in to disable, and someone must have thrown a nade nearby, because it set off the mines, destroying the Mcomm, and everyone in the building. lol

My all time favorite though, a guy in my squad a few weeks ago hopped into the server on VP. he must have been badge hunting or something, because he decided that in leiu of a gun, it'd be the repair tool. he was aiming for the headshot pin "The Dentist" he tried the WHOLE round, 48 kills, only repair tool. he still didn't get it. he was SCREAMING in his mic. Talk about BAD luck.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X