X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the NV version:

Haven't tried it myself.

Removed link.
    Last edited by Duke{CLR}; 13 Jun 2010, 10:30 AM. Reason: Violation of rule 4) Threads About Cheating - Please do not post any links to web sites,...
    Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Ah now I get it. I wondered why some people always know right where I am all the time and start firing right away. I think I'm hid and boom. Headshot.

I was reading the comments to go along with the vid. My sentiments exactly. People in order to feel accepted or somehow falsely superior to their peer group are just sad in reality. And really have no life. To have to cheat to prove said false superiority just reeks of mental problems.But they wouldnt admit it.

Thats all I'm gonna say about that.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

And now you got Cobalt paranoid. That's why I hate it when people who don't understand aspects of the game see this and think the obvious answer "THEY HAXX0R!!!!1" instead of "I really do suck at hiding" or "I suck. (Period)"

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          And now you got Cobalt paranoid. That's why I hate it when people who don't understand aspects of the game see this and think the obvious answer "THEY HAXX0R!!!!1" instead of "I really do suck at hiding" or "I suck. (Period)"
          Well, if you take a game as frustrating as this one can be some times, and add some ahole who cant play come in and start killin everyone everytime. Then it just adds to the frustration even more. For me, anyone that causes any other individual personal grief. Well thats where I draw the line.

But on the other hand, if you aint hackin you aint got nothin to worry about now do you.Its just that there are times when you just know something aint right. Reason being is that if it was right, everyone would be doing it all the time.Not just one or two occasionally.

Oh, and I know I suck at the game, but that still doesnt give anyone license to hack.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

texture hack... thats a new one.

I remember back in BF2 where if you turned down some of the settings IN game, it made it easier, but you lost the beauty. It actually became harder when i went from my 5200FX to the 6800gs. but looked better. i was really happy when with bc2 you couldn't do that. the effects are what makes it a pain and a godsend, and lends to what realism there is.

Should of thought this could happen, considering when i first got the game and hadn't updated my drivers, every bit of smoke or snow or partiles turned into a kleidoscope across the screen. Its no fun though.

I find it very enjoyable catch the slightest of movement around a tree, scoping in on the one small hole i can see to peck out a shot. Its one of those great gotcha! moments for me.

anyway.

Still running:

E6800 3.0 Ghz
            8800GTS 512. My 640 got pop spilled on it, and even though its on the new core, i think its actually worse than my 640.
            Vista
            2GB Ram- STILL too lazy and cheap to up it.

Mines still running on stock settings, except 1680x1050 resolution and 8xAA. For some reason, i get better fps @ 8x AA than at no AA. its an oddity i noticed since i swapped from the 640. i can't explain it.

I'm fluid for the most part, with a few hickups, related to what i can only deduce to be Ram issues.

Comment

After adding 2nd GTX 480 i got another option, which i can force trough the driver:

My FPS go down to 80s with that forced. The quality of the picture is pretty awesome

Comment

64x AA HOLY CRAP!!!! man i need a new card!
                9600GT 512mb
                Intel Core 2 Quad 2.3ghz/core
                2Gb ram
                Vista

runnin everything on med-high, except shadows on low
                2xAA
                avg about 30FPs in combat 50+ out of it
                I have found that putting shadows on low doubles my FPS, and you lose very little picture quality, unless you are looking for it.

Comment

5850 overclocked slightly.
                  e8400 @3.8
                  4Gb
                  Win 7

Run on mostly medium on 1920x1080 so I can still get smooth fps even in heavy fighting. I have seen very little difference from all high except the draw distance is a bit shorter. Don't know which setting controls that though.
                  Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
                    Be sure to post pics and details I have been thinking about a H20 setup.

Idle temps.

this is how they look:

FurMark Bench:

max temps with 900MHz core 62'C

Comment

Thats perhaps the cleanest tower i have ever seen bob, but you missed a spec of dust right...about....there.

Comment

LOL ....

I can live with that. Actually was kind a dusty at the bottom of the cards , but not a lot. I haven't clean it for like 6 months.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X