You guys who whine about the M2!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paceman View Post
    Finally maxed Sniper, so I can stop playing that. Maxed out Assault, but I'll still play it to reload folks.

I find Engy to be pretty worthless for the maps we play, just not a lot of armor to repair.

So now I'm playing a lot of Medic to try and finish that class. But not having the mini-map makes it tough.
    Oh, its GREAT for the maps we play if all you do is run around with a CG. Recoiless rifle thats a Bunker buster and Anti personal weapon. Just ask the other 40% of your team who isn't playing sniper.

I'll take morters over CG's anyday. You can tell when Apache's out of em when he's dead. CG's are the appeal of the whole engie kit. once you start using them as your main weapon, you tend to ask why you even need a SMG.

Morter spam is great when used defensively. Offensively is ok, but CG's decimate everything. I don't really offer to resupply them anymore. only 20% of the time does the engie kill me for not giving him ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by darth_nevus View Post

I'll take morters over CG's anyday. You can tell when Apache's out of em when he's dead. CG's are the appeal of the whole engie kit. once you start using them as your main weapon, you tend to ask why you even need a SMG.
      You blow out more CG's in your time playing than Cobalt complains about lag.

At least Apache doesn't have good aim. It's when the good ones get a hold of overpowered weapons that annoys me.

Comment

I simply refuse to use CGs as an ant-personnel weapon. I'm definitely in the minority on that one.
        A change of Pace.
        "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

CG is GREAT.. and i enjoy being a constant feed for them. I finally finished all classes, so it's fun fun fun for me.. last round i was 2/28 becaise i kept trying to cap or uncap.. no biggie
          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Lets see.... in a perfect server world there would be no snipers in game and all the shoulder fired weapons could be used only on armor and mortars would be limited per each use.

AINT GONNA HAPPEN CAPT.

I have to admit, hell yea I've used it on infantry. But only of they are balled up some where and we cant get through. (Spawn Camping comes to mind) But I think everyone here is basically talkin about the jokers that go through the whole game sighting folks in across the map behind a rock with the things. They use that as the primary weapon. Not a lot of skill involved. Just point and shoot. Pretty much idiot proof. Keeps their K/D ratio in good shape.

I use it to kill armor. And will go eng. on certain maps where tanks are a problem. I just like blowin up stuff . Bad day for armor when you have about 6 eng. waitin round a corner with those things.

Oh, and Apache, didnt know if you seen it or not but I was fussin about you hittin me with that Gustav couple days a go. Was just messin with you, I dont see many CLR's so when one kills me I really dont mind. Well except maybe Phantom cause he's such a wanker and all.

'sigh' but infantry doesnt have a prayer.
            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I usually only go Engineer when I want to kill armor or choppers. I love darting the choppers and then blowing them out of the sky. And if I have a weapon available I will use it.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

As far as using the CG goes if a guy runs in front of me while I'm aiming at a tank I'm letting him have it.

@ Paceman The medic still works great in HC it's just that you have to look around a while lot more. Because of this I have found that my situational awareness has improved as well as recognizing the uniforms of the team I'm on. The hardest thing about medic on HC is not using the paddles on wall of snipers you have to run through on your way to the objective.
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X