No announcement yet.

Apology offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good call. frustration is always what leads to aggravating behaviour. but being able to recognizie it and act on it is far more important.

I don't think anyone here is above that. Rush maps in general lead to ALOT of frustration when stuff goes downhill. but its popular because when it goes well there is alot more excitement.

Myself, when i get too disgruntled from being locked in, or a team full of snipers, i back out. in the case of tigerwoods, i just felt bad for the other team, and let stuff slip past me that normally wouldn't. because i know all too well getting stuck in a spawn point by a team mate killing me over and over is far worse, and easier to take out frustrations with everyone because of it.

That's also the last time i let my son play my account, and step in mid game.

Comment

Originally posted by darth_nevus View Post
      Good call. frustration is always what leads to aggravating behaviour. but being able to recognizie it and act on it is far more important.

I don't think anyone here is above that. Rush maps in general lead to ALOT of frustration when stuff goes downhill. but its popular because when it goes well there is alot more excitement.

Myself, when i get too disgruntled from being locked in, or a team full of snipers, i back out. in the case of tigerwoods, i just felt bad for the other team, and let stuff slip past me that normally wouldn't. because i know all too well getting stuck in a spawn point by a team mate killing me over and over is far worse, and easier to take out frustrations with everyone because of it.

That's also the last time i let my son play my account, and step in mid game.
      Ughhh Tigerwoods. I had jumped on the server on last Sunday and was on the team of snipers with the aforementioned tigerwoods. I also should prolly apologize as well. I was already having a bad day and couldn't deal with it so I went to another server before losing my fecal matter

Comment

My game crashes often enough, I don't HAVE to rage quit.. lol

Crashes in game, crashes on load. Funky graphics or stop frames.

Tried 10 times to join last night, and crashed all but first time, and that one crashed after the round.

We appreciate the sentiment, and we have all felt the need to strangle someone from time to time in game.
        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
          before losing my fecal matter
          ROFL, That's funny right dar I don't care who ya ar.
          I know exactly what you mean too
          [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
          Like the community? Donate here:
          [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

@Cobalt ... YES... wise spoken!
            Thank you for your open words !

Same here - TK here.. NO disabling there...GRR... SO it is good thats VOIP thing is only work'in in a squad..

I guess 'ALLTALK' would be bad for the hole game !

..No more Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders?! ...WHAT??!! ..Get out of my way - I gotta save me some cheerleaders (Haggard, Georg Gordon Jr. BF BC2)...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X