Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 ^ what bacon said.

I had an awful time yesterday... couldn't take two steps after spawning before getting sniped.
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
      The thing that bugs me a little is that by around level 22 or so you have all the toys. I still enjoy the game just for the gameplay but I always look forward to the next level for that next bit of loot.
      Yeah, it's still fun to play with some CLRs, but working towards that next goal always kept me going a bit longer. MW2 for instance (I know it's a bad word here) I played through the prestiges, and if I wanted to get upgrades for all the weapons (and then go through mastery of the all, all the camos) it would still take a while. I still play it sometimes when I want fast action, better graphics, prones, red dot sights, and the BC2 server is empty and I don't feel like digging through other servers to find a game...oh my God, I almost said the IWNET matching has its perks! (here come the tomatoes!)

Comment

Called that sniping and lack of team play my 1st hour in the game ...

even in 4v4s there seems to be 6 snipers.

I like it cuz i have never really played a game like it before, so to me it is the best one there is... but also the worst. hehe

I started out playing assault but have no more unlocks for him... so of course I want to unlock stuff for the other classes...

But I need the assault class for that ammo box and spamming smoke grenades.... getting past all the snipers has been a breeze when i have 3 or 4 smoke grenades to charge through....

which leads to my next problem.... no team work... as I charge bravely through the smoke my team continues to hide behind rocks and hills never to step foot into the enemy base.

which leads to another issue... VoiP not working. (i know there is a "FIX" or so they say) I have never heard a single voice in the game from someone else... and reading chat 4 lines @ a time sucks...

CLR needs a Vent server to get in so the whole team can talk to one another.

Make USA and Russia teams so they don't have to hear each other coordinate. Despite all the other issues, if 8 of us are on a team and can all talk\hear each other... the fun factor just went +++++

Comment

Hmm.. yes this is the most frustrating game I've ever played. But at the same time it has its satisfaction factors also.

My kits criteria changes depending on map, defender, attacker, enemy ability. There are variables, but for the most part, I never snipe unless there is one particular individual that really pisses me off and our guys are so lame they can never kill him. I've spent half a map hunting down one sorry sob that doesnt have the guts to come and get me face to face.

I'll also go sniper if theirs are balled up and nobody is killin them. I hate people that are too scared to die to try and do anything.I swear I've taken a whole base by myself without any support whatsoever cause everyone was so afraid to die.

Other than that I like killin armor and choppers with the eng. class. I just cant find enough ammo on some maps cause I'm playin with idiots but I think everyone knows what I'm talkin about.

I'll switch in game depending on what my team is doing, or what I thing can help the most. And what the enemy is doing. It constantly changes so being flexible is the way to go for me.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
            I hate people that are too scared to die to try and do anything.I swear I've taken a whole base by myself without any support whatsoever cause everyone was so afraid to die.
            Couldn't agree more. I had a couple of situations the other night that really pissed me off. In one instance, a guy was sitting in the tank at the edge of the map basically shooting at random and not providing any support to our team (we were attacking). In the second, I saw a guy near the MCOM just sit there instead of trying to go disarm it.
            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
              Couldn't agree more. I had a couple of situations the other night that really pissed me off. In one instance, a guy was sitting in the tank at the edge of the map basically shooting at random and not providing any support to our team (we were attacking). In the second, I saw a guy near the MCOM just sit there instead of trying to go disarm it.

Yes I see the dude sitting in a tank randomly firing alot. It seems to be a tactic for those trying to get easy kills me thinks.

As for the the disarm I sometimes hold back if three dudes just ran in there to disarm to act as a reserve.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X