Tracer dart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paceman View Post
    Well now he's just going to have to change it again!
    It's alright, I'll know it's him when he fails to knife me 16 times in a match.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
      It's alright, I'll know it's him when he fails to knife me 16 times in a match.
      You're never going to let that go, are you? BTW, I'm at the top of your nemesis dogtags list and confess that I suck at this game.

I didn't use Warhead because someone stoled it, along with my other usual monikers... except TEHKNiFE. I'm not as sharp as Skud, didn't think to add the tag into the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Warhead View Post
        You're never going to let that go, are you? BTW, I'm at the top of your nemesis dogtags list and confess that I suck at this game.

I didn't use Warhead because someone stoled it, along with my other usual monikers... except TEHKNiFE. I'm not as sharp as Skud, didn't think to add the tag into the name.
        Lol, but Phantom had to help me...told me to use lowers case Ls in the KllC because the || won't work in game.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
          Lol, but Phantom had to help me...told me to use lowers case Ls in the KllC because the || won't work in game.
          I know cheap game huh lol

Comment

I'm just glad he changed his ways.
            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
              I know cheap game huh lol
              lol. it certainly isn't fully baked, even yet...but still fun. Just think if they polished it up someday!

Comment

lol. it certainly isn't fully baked, even yet...but still fun. Just think if they polished it up someday!
                Actually the || are making a comeback. Next patch will allow | to show as | and not as some target thing

Comment

Originally posted by Warhead View Post

Did you add your tag in the Clan box?
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Actually the || are making a comeback. Next patch will allow | to show as | and not as some target thing
                    Wow, that is terrific...leaps and bounds! I hope after that the put a red dot in the scope of my MG36 (or whatever it is), that would be a really cool gun to have SIGHTS in!

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                      I'm just glad he changed his ways.
                      I'm not sure what you mean.

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                      Did you add your tag in the Clan box?
                      Apache
                      Yes sir.

Wow, that is terrific...leaps and bounds! I hope after that the put a red dot in the scope of my MG36 (or whatever it is), that would be a really cool gun to have SIGHTS in!
                      Don't get greedy with the fixes! If they fixed everything, we wouldn't have anything to look forward to!

Comment

If they would fix VOIP I would be satisfied.
                        Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I can now confirm that darting your own teams snipers in the top of the head and watching them try to be stealthy is a chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                            I can now confirm that darting your own teams snipers in the top of the head and watching them try to be stealthy is a chuckle.
                            Guess what I did to the last person that did that? Here's a hint. FF was on, and he was in my squad.

Comment

Guess what I did to the last person that did that? Here's a hint. FF was on, and he was in my squad.

Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Guess what, STILL FUNNY!!!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X