No announcement yet.

Something I noticed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In BF2, Bunny Hoppers were almost impossible to kill and their accuracy did not fall off. Then after EA fixed that we got Dolphin Divers.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I agree with the original though of too many snipers and KD padders. It was the same thing in BF2. While the game could be intense and super fun when playing with a good squad, a good portion of the time, everyone is either running alone, sniping or waiting for a chopper.

But them are the ropes, not much you can do about it.
      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Well.. I agree that there are a lot of KD padders but if you don't help your team win then the round goes down as a LOSS for YOU and your team.

This game also tracks your W/L ratio, which I find much more important than my K/D ratio.

Comment

Get a bunch of CLRs in squad, and objectives is our goal. I play mostly medic now, and K/Ds don't enter into it for me. I just follow Apache and patch him up.

As such, being on a mostly sniper squad doesn't make any sense. And I played several rounds one night, and other team mostly snipers. K/D was great for them, but lost every round. One fellow on that team chatted "Hey guys, this is Rush, not hide". LOL
          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
            Snipers are no issue. Honestly, they are easily avoided- also useless for both teams.
            Says the biggest sniper around.

@Apache - I'm a dolphin diver!
            [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryDragon View Post
              Says the biggest sniper around.
              LOL you played with me what? Once? Twice? Ask people who play often. I might use a sniper, but I don't hide behind a rock and wait for you to get into my crosshair. *cough*liek you*cough*

Comment

LOL you played with me what? Once? Twice? Ask people who play often. I might use a sniper, but I don't hide behind a rock and wait for you to get into my crosshair. *cough*liek you*cough*
                man you snipe from the other side of the map wut you talkin bout.... You should be like me and get in the battle with T88 s
                Last edited by Caddys83; 6 May 2010, 06:13 PM.

Comment

I've been killed by both K PhaNTOM & Darth too often. They were usually "snipers", but they were within 20 yards of me. Can't recall getting rifle sniped by either of them.

I need to try that bunny hopping thing.

Comment

You might have been sniper, but you were right there with me capping objectives yesterday.
                    Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

They need to make the bunny hat from TF2 available in BC2 as an achievment.
                      [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                      <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Yeah that one map. But you have been sniper since I first knifed you. I have never seen you as anything else but sniper. You might be in the fight here.
                        [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryDragon View Post
                          Yeah that one map. But you have been sniper since I first knifed you. I have never seen you as anything else but sniper. You might be in the fight here.
                          I did change my style quite a bit after you left COD4. Rushing is way more fun. Besides, rushing = dog tags.

Comment

I did change my style quite a bit after you left COD4. Rushing is way more fun. Besides, rushing = dog tags.
                            Phant also whats really fun is C4.

I play primarily sniper but I like to rush with the tompson or shotty and see how many people i can knife or c4...

Comment

I think too many people miss a simple reason for why there are so many snipers. It's fun.

To go along with the bunny hopping thing I recently played a server that prohibited "spoonfacing". I asked what that was but got no answers.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                                To go along with the bunny hopping thing I recently played a server that prohibited "spoonfacing". I asked what that was but got no answers.
                                lol I sure hope you didn't google it.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X