No announcement yet.

KDR Important?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally got the Mortar strike on Recon last night, but went to bed without using it. I've seen Mortar strikes being used VERY effectively to deny arming or disarming objectives.

And no, i don't really care about the pins/awards things. I just want to have an effective package to do what i need to do. I'm still using the M60 because I just like it, even though I can use other guns.

K/D ? Below .5 and not a concern.
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I care more about having fun than the KDR, But mine is 1.07 at the moment
      Have also started a new Solider, named "[D.v.F] MTJ" but still use the one named MTJ {CLR}

Comment

I don't care about K/D. - It's all about doing my service on the field.
        Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

The only time I go back to sniper now is when one on the other team is really pissin in my wheaties. Or.. if our snipers really suck. Which happens more than not.

I got mad one day cause they had the hill before you get into the town on Nelson Bay. They were killin us regular and our snipers wouldnt put themselsves in a position to help. I snuck in one of the last bldgs. before the hill and cleaned them all out within 40 seconds. And I dont even snipe that well.

But it just goes to show you how some people have no business playing some classes. Well at least if they want to help the team.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Good advice on lowering your number of deaths.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn2yXSAvpxM
            [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
            <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

That I will remember!

Comment

Hai!

I'm Darth Nevus, and I play the Assualt Sniper Class.

You may not see me, and think i'm killing your from half way across the map, But in reality, i'm right behind you.

The thing about the variety available to the kits we have not over bf2 and 2142, is that you are not planted into one role.

Some people still play like it. always will. Just because you have a sniper rifle, or a guille suit, doesn't mean you need to actually "snipe".

Motion mines are GREAT for the unseen eye as to where your going. i've used them as diversionary tactics before.

I'll grab your kit if its doable. but thats assuming i have reasoned it is so. Here's the truth.

I don't care about my K/D. i see a lack of medics, i'll play one. i feel like it, i'll play any class. but if my team goes braindead like one of the teams did last night where 12/16 people were all RECON, i will leave. i hate moving to a forward position, or getting behind the enemy, and no one spawns on me. i can sit there for over a minute. If you fail me, i will sure as heck fail you

It comes down to, i'm here to have fun, meet new people, make friends, and play. just like everyone else though, i'll leave if it becomes unbearable.

Thnat said, i HATE rush maps. Overall, there is FAR less team play on Rush maps over conquest. And i miss my minimap. i swear i saw HC servers with minimaps on, could be wrong, but to be an effective medic when i have a engineer with a CG pretending to be Jihading the enemey, i can't tell whose body is whose.

It's all in fun.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X