No announcement yet.

Medics in HC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medics are amazing for when your on a crap team, just run around reviving people, also for sniper the gol is better than the m95(in HC) and ill be the first to say it

Comment

Medic FTW!!.. I've not maxed out on all the goodies yet, but getting there.

And yes, Apache makes you a point hog, as he has NO fear, and gets blasted into hamburger with much regularity, and needs a revive.

Suppression fire is great. Throwing down some medic kits every time it is available makes easy points.

It IS amazing to see people play medic and Don't drop health packs, or don't revive. (And toting the M60, which is beyond the paddles upgrade)

I'm using the next LMG on the upgrades. Faster and more nimble.

Engy if a Bradley or such is owning my squad/team.
      Last edited by Dead_And_Gone; 4 May 2010, 11:33 AM.
      ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I figure that if I die, my team mates will at least know where the enemy is.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

This relates to two things: Spawn protection, and that annoying new knife bug where you can't kill someone. I knifed Apache and was going to roll up his squad, but the next guy (Dead and Gone) was immune to the knife. He revived Apache, and while I was trying to take him out again I got hit with the spawn protection and wiped by Dead.

The spawn protection thing, while in another thread, is only about 1-2 seconds. I got hosed down a few times last night by particularly persistent spawn campers who just kept lighting me up just long enough.

Last night just sucked in general for reasons like this.

-Rand

P.S. Random observations from last night: I don't like the M-60 because of the sights. I hate the F2000. Tagging foot guys with the tracer is Hi-larious. I don't like how the other team tends to use tracers really well, yet every time I plant one I can't get anyone on my team to use it. Destruction 2.0 should be more common, as it is funny, but it's too hard to knock down too many types of buildings. I can't hit the broad side of a barn with the mortar.
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
            This relates to two things: Spawn protection, and that annoying new knife bug where you can't kill someone. I knifed Apache and was going to roll up his squad, but the next guy (Dead and Gone) was immune to the knife. He revived Apache, and while I was trying to take him out again I got hit with the spawn protection and wiped by Dead.

The spawn protection thing, while in another thread, is only about 1-2 seconds. I got hosed down a few times last night by particularly persistent spawn campers who just kept lighting me up just long enough.

Last night just sucked in general for reasons like this.

-Rand

P.S. Random observations from last night: I don't like the M-60 because of the sights. I hate the F2000. Tagging foot guys with the tracer is Hi-larious. I don't like how the other team tends to use tracers really well, yet every time I plant one I can't get anyone on my team to use it. Destruction 2.0 should be more common, as it is funny, but it's too hard to knock down too many types of buildings. I can't hit the broad side of a barn with the mortar.
            You seemed to be pretty invulnerable, to my weapons, last night. Every time I attempted to kill you, I ended up dead. Even CG's at your feet did not kill you.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

snip*

That was me and someone else on my team. I was upset that we (attackers) werent making any progress in the map with the lighthouse where the cliffs made us bottleneck. So I started tagging everyone I can tag with the tracer. I came around a cliff and I dont know what defending squad was doing but it seems like they were exchanging ammo and heal so I tag 3 of em pulled out my ammo kit and tag the last one before I was spotted and ran like an idiot lol

In all, I just did it so my teamates can spot them, that way most of the defending team is busy waiting in the respawn counter and my team can move up.

Comment

I tracer tagged a couple of guys yesterday, my first day really playing around with the gun. The first was completely accidental because I thought I still had a pistol, and I watched this guy with a giant glowing side kill me.

The second time was only slightly more intentional, but it had an awesome effect. I was able to follow the dude around because I saw him highlighted with a giant red box on the minimap. So I dodged his attempts to try to flank me and took him out instead.

I originally tried to hose him down with an AT, but it didn't follow the tracer even though it was the Gustav.

-Rand

P.S. Apache, you got me quite a few times with the Gustav sniping last night. Didn't you see my chat to you about how Gustav snipers are the lowest of the low?

Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I originally tried to hose him down with an AT, but it didn't follow the tracer even though it was the Gustav.
                  I don't know if you figured it out yet, but when a tracer is on something you have to take out your Gustav, aim at the square in the distance for 2 seconds and it should show you how far away that thing is. Now aim up, fire, and it should follow that object. Unless there is something in the way.

Comment

Didn't have that kind of time on account of how the dude was shooting me at the time.

-Rand

Comment

Didn't have that kind of time on account of how the dude was shooting me at the time.

-Rand
                      You can still shoot him after you die. I plant and run away. Then take my time.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X