Back to HC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ouchyx View Post
    Had fun on your server last night. I stopped gaming for awhile after the peak of BF2so I am a little rusty. Seen alot of familiar names.

Don't care too much for the full hardcore but was fun anyway. I wish there was a way to tweak the settings a little more. It kind of doesn't make sense to get on a fixed MG and have no way of aiming.

BC2 is fun but not quite the BF2 experience

I have the server saved as a favorite so I will be back.

"Dirtbooger"
    Yeah, the no aim down sights is a bit ridiculous, lol. It was fun playing with you last night.

Also had a great time with DougBob. He and I were on til late. I'd see people shooting at him, go charging in to protect him, and he'd end up reviving me with his defibrilator, lol. He had some great rounds.

Also was killed about ten times in a row by Minerva when I first started= fun.

Was a great evening!

Comment

Good games in general. But a few pointers for one and all to help increase fun in a Hardcore world:

1. Please, please, please don't spawn camp. A clan was doing that to us last night. It sucked. But please also don't do it to THEM in retaliation. That doesn't get us anything.

2. Please use your handy dandy spot key. You still get spot assists even if things don't show up on a minimap, but more importantly, what I would like EVERYONE to do is use it for attack/defend orders on the MCOM stations. More points for everyone, and it just takes a second.

3. Use text chat more. Since VOIP isn't working, at least use it to let your squad know if another squad is spawning behind you, or you see four people moving to a station. Communication is seriously lacking.

4. REVIVE people please. There aren't nearly enough revives going on. Without the minimap, it's harder to tell where people fall, but I've seen too many teammies watch me drop and run by with their little white cross symbol to not feel frustrated that almost nobody is bringing me back to life. When I'm on foot, more often than not I'm going medic to try to bring you back. Please try to do the same a bit more often.

Thanks,
      -Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

When you hit Tab the mini map shows up but, I have not checked to see if spotting shows up.
        If Minerva is on your team or in your squad, she will revive you even if she dies doing so.
        I thought that spawn camping, in BFBC2, would not work because the defending team goes out of bounds before they get to the spawn. Or are you talking about spawn camping the Defending Team?
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
          When you hit Tab the mini map shows up but, I have not checked to see if spotting shows up.
          If Minerva is on your team or in your squad, she will revive you even if she dies doing so.
          I thought that spawn camping, in BFBC2, would not work because the defending team goes out of bounds before they get to the spawn. Or are you talking about spawn camping the Defending Team?
          Apache
          *cough "recon" cough* especially when you get a good map like ISLA INOCENTES and you got all those defending snipers sitting at the other end of that clift near the first crate that can take out anyone in the attacking spawn point tryin to get to the heli or that heli UAV I like playing recon but sometimes it gets bad so I just go to attack class

Comment

Last night I was counter sniping the snipers with my Carl Gustav. It works great.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Inocentes was the map. When we were attacking, they put about half their team on our hill sniping down at us. When we were defending, they had a large chunk of their team sitting at the spawn point on the island even though the MCOM stations are both on the other side. Needless to say, that map sucked last night.

-Rand
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X