X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in with him too.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Some fun rounds today, and I like HC a heck of a lot more than Vanilla. I feel like my weapons are actually doing some good for once, and I was able to make up for some lost ground both in and out of vehicles.

And it's always nice eagle-eying CLRs and wearing their dogtags as trophies.

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
        Some fun rounds today, and I like HC a heck of a lot more than Vanilla. I feel like my weapons are actually doing some good for once, and I was able to make up for some lost ground both in and out of vehicles.

-Rand
        Does HC affect vehicular play alot Rand? I have not been a fan of HC due to large number of snipers and lack of a mini map. Therfore ive only played about a round. I know how you feel about the tanks weak splash damage/area effect.
        Peace,
        Massacre.
        [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Come on guys - 9 players at 7:45 !!

I still see a bunch of CLRs playing in other servers !! Come help us...

I just lost my Internet I hope to be back soon....

Posting this from my Phone !!

Comment

14/32 Come on guys !! hop in !!

Comment

16/32 and I still see a bunch of CLRs playing elsewhere !!

Comment

were 32/32, I'm done for the night. 6 hours is about all i can handle in one day.
                Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Server is full
                  K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                  sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

People heard I was playing, so it was full in about 30 minutes. It's good being awesome

It's full 'til I left a few moments ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post

-Rand
                      I had a blast after playing after work.

I mostly tried to spawn on you and keep your tank in good repair... but I think I might have team killed you once with the wrench thing, didn't know that was possible.
                      [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                      <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

I just left 955 pm est and it was full

Comment

32/32

Comment

[SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                            <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Yeah, you did drill me with the repair gun ObiTroy. It was hilarious, I was cracking up when I saw that death message. It's all good though. I ran you over once when you were fixing me up while crouched behind the tank and I moved back from a Bradley for a shot.

Mass, vehicle play isn't too much different in HC except as you note in a full server or one that isn't as much fun for team play as Cain's, the sniper explosion helps keep the engineers and C4 down because they're usually hiding behind a rock somewhere far away. It makes infantry a bit less likely to charge armor because a glance blow is more likely to take them down, unlike Vanilla where they just run and throw and feel utterly confident they can't be hit.

UAVs are a bit more annoying though, or at least they were today. We were mixing it up for close combat, and the UAV was very hard to hit with our weaponry. Hellfire v. infantry is not a good matchup.

-Rand

P.S. About the minimap, the most annoying thing isn't the lack of directional for enemy spots (which detracts greatly from the ability to get spot assists), but rather the far more annoying utter lack of knowing where your dead teammies are if you have the paddles. You actually can see the minimap still if you hit the scoreboard key, but it isn't helpful for those revives.
                              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

yeah yesterday was a hell of alot of fun!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X