BC2 Patch Wednesday 4/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
    The Gustav is a rocket launcher for goodness sake. Made to take out armor. Its supposed to be wicked. And before you go calling me a noobtuber. I really dont use the rocket launcher on infantry that much unless i'm in a pinch or they are dug in really good. I have used the nade launcher but not like some. It works good on buildings as it should. I usually use it on snipers that piss me off somewhat. Really blows hell out of em.
    IRL the CG uses two different loads. one meant for AT and the other for infantry. if you read the in game description of it it says straight out that it is meant for "bunker busting".

Comment

my game just updated, and now Cain's server is greyed out. I'm guessing maybe the server hasn't had the update yet. I was going to play a little before work. Poop.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
        my game just updated, and now Cain's server is greyed out. I'm guessing maybe the server hasn't had the update yet. I was going to play a little before work. Poop.
        Try searching for it in the main browser and join it from there. If it works let us know.
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
          Try searching for it in the main browser and join it from there. If it works let us know.
          I just used my favorites. It showed Cain's Lair server, but wouldn't let me access it. Other games might say "this server is a different version" or something to let one know. This one doesn't say anything. I'll try again later tonight...have to leave for work soon.

Comment

Have you tried joining from the main browser NOT your current favorites list?
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
              I just used my favorites. It showed Cain's Lair server, but wouldn't let me access it. Other games might say "this server is a different version" or something to let one know. This one doesn't say anything. I'll try again later tonight...have to leave for work soon.
              it showing up now in the Favorites mate I had the same problem early today

Comment

Did you do a manual update or did it do it automatically? i know my manual update was wonky as all get out, and took forever to get the game installed to begin with due to poor coding....

Comment

Gah, Adding to favorites now works! But when I exit and rejoin it's grayd out again. grrrrrrrrrr...

All in all a great patch imo. Very good HC filter. new look is kinda stupid. team chat is now light blew and enemy is very light yellow. u CANNOT change view on vehicles anymore. At least in the Jet Ski and the other useless vehicles I use for transport. I don't know about Tanks.

Comment

Try it now

Comment

ug. you have to manually update it...
                      back to fighting with an unsable internet connection.

C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Battlefield Bad Company 2\bfbc2updater.exe for those of you who don like to do the digging.

Can't wait to get back to my gustav....

Comment

No beans Cain. Still greyed out.

before and after updating.

Comment

Well here's a bug I could have done without. Every time I log into my soldier my graphics settings are rest. Completely. This bulldizzl....

Comment

Everything seems okay for me now. Got on & played for awhile. Alone. Whistling a little. They've disabled the ability to score points on empty servers.

Comment

K PhaNTOM
                              Consider this, if those settings are the local ini file, you could switch the file to read only.

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
                                K PhaNTOM
                                Consider this, if those settings are the local ini file, you could switch the file to read only.
                                It stopped when I switched DX to 10. It just eats up so much FPS compared to DX9. I'm still testing out some things.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X