Can't get on the sever now because of PB problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paceman View Post
    Some good games tonight. But there were a couple of the problems with people locking squads. Is that a server setting you can turn off, Cain?
    No

Comment

The time I have been on the sever it Seems Like the Some {Clr} Members that Have locked there squads.

Comment

I have not seen any CLR's with locked squads but, I have seen some clans that join and lock their squads. That could be a problem if the server is full and they lock the squad with one or two people.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

If you lock your squad does that limit the amount of players that can get into the game? I thought it just created another squad letter and let poeple get in the next one created if they wanted to until the server filled up.

I lock mine sometimes when I sniper a bit because I dont like getting cussed out because I'm way in the back and people like to spawn closer to the action.

I see their piont. But if it takes up space I wont do it anymore.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
            If you lock your squad does that limit the amount of players that can get into the game? I thought it just created another squad letter and let poeple get in the next one created if they wanted to until the server filled up.

I lock mine sometimes when I sniper a bit because I dont like getting cussed out because I'm way in the back and people like to spawn closer to the action.

I see their piont. But if it takes up space I wont do it anymore.
            I can name the 2 clr members next time I see it I will take a Screen Shoot for you guys to see for your selfs But my point is I'm making is they was only 2 members in there team so why lock it
            Last edited by Ghost_Rain; 19 Apr 2010, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Locked squads might not be a serious problem. The game provides 4 slots in 8 squads. That's 32 slots per team while the the game itself is limited at only 32 total. Also, players can play without being in a squad (not using a squad slot), so it doesn't hard-limit the player count.

If DICE ever allows 64 players (only dreaming), then the problem becomes tougher.

Comment

Back to the original topic:

If you have connection problems, PB sometimes kicks you out of the game.

For old BF games you could set a delay the PB service (i.e. how often it checks the data). Not sure how it is with this game.
                Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X