Wed Night was good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SighKoPath View Post
    I also saw a bunch of names I recognized from the BF2 days popping in saying things like, "Whoa, Cain has a BC2 server now?"

Comment

Sigh my playing time is a bit limited now. I will whenever I have a chance play on the new server

Comment

Got on rather late, Master Chief was causing grief,
        and DougBob was dying from him with much regularity. lol
        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
          I played a bit, after midnight. I was Rico's ball and chain...I think I only really did anything positive for him once when he was shot and I revived him with his medic kit (but then he was stuck with my lame kit). Then I went back to getting killed again.
          Those 2 guys were pretty good. We had to resort to using tanks to drop the buildings the m-conns were in.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
            Those 2 guys were pretty good. We had to resort to using tanks to drop the buildings the m-conns were in.
            I hate them.

Comment

All my deaths are directly attributed to my lag. Has nothing to do with the opposition. That is all.
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                All my deaths are directly attributed to my lag. Has nothing to do with the opposition. That is all.
                Thanks to your lag, I now have a tag that says {CLR} Cobalt.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X