Do we... get our own server ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cain View Post
    The Friend's list is definitely not working right for me...
    Yep, I think that, the server browser and VOIP is their major bugs to fix.
    [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
    Like the community? Donate here:
    [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

you can only add up to 20 friends is what i figuredo ut.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        you can only add up to 20 friends is what i figuredo ut.
        Oh ...

Comment

I'll add you then i get home, Cain

Comment

Comment

So Cain I take it after last night butt kicking you gave me you enjoyed the game and are now considering putting up a sever ?

Comment

Originally posted by DougBob View Post
                Yep, I think that, the server browser and VOIP is their major bugs to fix.

Really how about the annoying CTD on map loads. Seems I can play for at best 6 rounds before crashing and now sometimes trying to connect to a server results in a CTD. Very annoying

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
                  Really how about the annoying CTD on map loads. Seems I can play for at best 6 rounds before crashing and now sometimes trying to connect to a server results in a CTD. Very annoying
                  I played 24 straight this afternoon and not one crash

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
                    So Cain I take it after last night butt kicking you gave me you enjoyed the game and are now considering putting up a sever ?
                    I have always had it under serious consideration, but after this weekend it is looking more and more likely to happen soon... For you the bummer may be I prefer Central US Servers, so you will have to contend with a higher ping than we had yesterday.

Will you play there if I do ?? Even if it is almost empty ?? (although the game was really fun yesterday with only 4-5 of us, wasn't it!?)...

Comment

I have always had it under serious consideration, but after this weekend it is looking more and more likely to happen soon... For you the bummer may be I prefer Central US Servers, so you will have to contend with a higher ping than we had yesterday.

Will you play there if I do ?? Even if it is almost empty ?? (although the game was really fun yesterday with only 4-5 of us, wasn't it!?)...

yes it was cain my ping was not that [ad yesterday it was about 180 considering I'm in the uk and the sever was a Central US Servers

Comment

That server we played on yesterday is an East Coast US Server.

If you were pinging 180 that is amazing, considering this game adds about 100 ping to the ping in the browser.

For a Central server you will probably add only about 30-50 ms of ping.

Comment

That server we played on yesterday is an East Coast US Server.

If you were pinging 180 that is amazing, considering this game adds about 100 ping to the ping in the browser.

For a Central server you will probably add only about 30-50 ms of ping.
                          *cough cough* dallas *cough cough*

Comment

lol....

Dallas was home to our BF2 and 2142 servers. My other choice would be Chicago, where my Tribes server was hosted through.

Chicago does VERY well for our friends in Canada, and the West Coast, while still working well for the folks in the Southeast, like me.

Comment

lol....

Dallas was home to our BF2 and 2142 servers. My other choice would be Chicago, where my Tribes server was hosted through.

Chicago does VERY well for our friends in Canada, and the West Coast, while still working well for the folks in the Southeast, like me.
                              Chicago YES.... im like 6hr drive from there, 3 hr or less if lake erie wasnt in the way.

Comment

Chicago also has pretty good ping times to Boston, so I'd totally play there.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X