Clear All

Jeffro2102 - BFBC2 Stats

hasn't updated since the 23rd though... will have fresh stats in an hour

Comment

Dont judge my k:d ratio i was 23:134 i've been getting better a little
      http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/p%20jack

Comment

I'm SO not going to post mine.. lol

So far, haven't found a server that actually plays like a group, and I seem to be online when CLR's aren't.

Newbie, so getting killed on a regular and painful way.
        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
          I'm SO not going to post mine.. lol

So far, haven't found a server that actually plays like a group, and I seem to be online when CLR's aren't.

Newbie, so getting killed on a regular and painful way.
          You have to be brave and go rushing with guns Blazing and Die like and man lol

Comment

I have never had good stats due to my run and gun attitude. They usually improve with time as I get to know the maps and equipment better so do not laugh too hard. .

DukeCLR - BFBC2 Stats
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

An new update on my stats

MTJ {CLR} - BFBC2 Stats

Comment

Ohhhh... I don't mind dying, especially if I'm going after armor.

Engy FTW!!!

Just the weapons I have are a tad crappy, although I'm pretty darn good with the rockets.
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Heres me
                  Mapes - BFBC2 Stats

Comment

From everything I can tell the learning curve is much greater than the CoD series. Finger memory is completely different I assume, since all I played in the BF series is 2142. Are the controls the same as in 2142.

ps: whats the best class to start out so you can get the most XP. I should be on in about a week.
                    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                      From everything I can tell the learning curve is much greater than the CoD series. Finger memory is completely different I assume, since all I played in the BF series is 2142. Are the controls the same as in 2142.

ps: whats the best class to start out so you can get the most XP. I should be on in about a week.
                      start as assault... thats how i rank up. if you played bf2142 or any of the battlefields... you should be right at home playing bc2.

Comment

For Some reason my stats have stopped update in for my pins ?

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post

Since you're going to be STILL outside the states, you're gonna lag. I mean if I play in a Chicago server I lag, from texas. Game is quite laggy on its on. I would recommend medic. Or be a enginoob and blast rockets at everything

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                            Since you're going to be STILL outside the states, you're gonna lag. I mean if I play in a Chicago server I lag, from texas. Game is quite laggy on its on. I would recommend medic. Or be a enginoob and blast rockets at everything
                            Arrggh hate the Carl Gustav. Anyways I'm all in Recon and seem to do well so... YMMV

Comment

Here is some SS

Comment

My stats are here... SighKoPath - BFBC2 Stats

(woo, right thread this time!)

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X