No announcement yet.

Patch Fix list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voip has been working for allot of ppl since the patch...I know DICE finally fixed the spelling error in the .ini file

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
        Voip has been working for allot of ppl since the patch...I know DICE finally fixed the spelling error in the .ini file
        They will probably misspell EA next.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

No Voip is working just fine guys

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
            Was the patch any good ?

Did it fix VOIP.... ??
            Negative.
            VOIP is an issue that is still unresolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
              Was the patch any good ?

Did it fix VOIP.... ??
              No it didnt. VOIP seems to only work with people like Jeffro who dont use a firewall.

For everyone else there are issues.
              Ping response in the server browser are messed up too.

Comment

How can I spot enemies. Pressing Q doesn't do the trick for me?
                Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Originally posted by Grisu View Post
                  How can I spot enemies. Pressing Q doesn't do the trick for me?
                  Make sure it's centered on the target, sometimes it takes several attempts.
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Sometimes I can point into a group of four enemies & spot them all, but other times I cannot spot an enemy who is moving directly across my view. I guess ping/lag might be a factor.

My other problem is that the Q key is the context key for all team communication. It's difficult to spot an enemy near an objective without triggering the "attack/defend" response, instead of the "kill him" response. Or a bad guy might be sneaking up on a tank, but my warning becomes, "Hey, give me a ride!" Probably wouldn't matter so much if I could shoot straight.

Comment

It would be nice to have the option of what to the q key does like in the BF games.
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
                        It would be nice to have the option of what to the q key does like in the BF games.
                        BF games have always had problems with remapping keys.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

What did the q key do? I can't remember.
                          [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                          <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

In BFBC2 j, k, & l keys allow you to type messages. The Q key is your only method for quick communication. It sends many different messages, depending on context. It can tell your squad to attack an objective (following orders gives extra points), it can offer ammo to a specific player, it can indicate enemy players/vehicles, etc. It's cleverly designed, and it's faster than typing. But it also adds a few new opportunities for confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
                              No it didnt. VOIP seems to only work with people like Jeffro ......
                              Maybe it works for guys with the biggest mouths ???

Comment

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X