Spawn Kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
    alright because knifing people is hard as crap in this one....
    I can't remember what the default for the knife is but if it isn't an easy access key for you remap it to one that is. I have it mapped as the extra mouse button beside my thumb.

Comment

Out of 1000 kills I have, 200 are knives. I ONLY snipe. My ratio is horrible but I'm gonna start campin-- sorry, I'm gonna start RICO'ing

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
        In BF2142 you got a cool looking knife after a while but in this one I doubt you get anything except the already mentioned bragging rights. Plus the guy getting knifed hears something like "You want some of this?!" as he dies. But since the knife isn't a selectable weapon you probably don't get anything more than bragging and a grin.
        or another one that says "take some of this, mother f#@$5 !"

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
          alright because knifing people is hard as crap in this one....
          Really? I've started knifing and I've knifed more people already than in any other game.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
            Out of 1000 kills I have, 200 are knives. I ONLY snipe. My ratio is horrible but I'm gonna start campin-- sorry, I'm gonna start RICO'ing
            Welcome to the dark side! Here's your secret decoder ring and a fresh can of kippers. (The dark side is temporarily out of cake. Sorry.)

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
              Welcome to the dark side! Here's your secret decoder ring and a fresh can of kippers. (The dark side is temporarily out of cake. Sorry.)
              Luke... I am your fa-- wait a second, where's the cake? Screw this, I'm out!

Comment

PIE, Must have PIE... lol

Seriously, spawn camping has been discussed a zillion times in the Lair. Bottom line, is that if they are camping the spawn, they are losing the objectives. At least that was what happened in previous Flag type games.

Do I like spawn campers? No. But stuff happens.
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X