No announcement yet.

Aarg! Helicopter flying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use to go into a chopper and switch to the gunner and just wait until someone come and fly the thing

Comment

I used keyboard/mouse for heli in bf2 and was dominant. Never felt at disadvantage to people with joysticks. Jets were a dif story though .

In this game I just cant get my rates high enough to be useful. I have the sensitivity all the way up and chopper still has almost no responsiveness.
      Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by MTJ=DK= View Post
        I use to go into a chopper and switch to the gunner and just wait until someone come and fly the thing
        Lol, I do that or just take off before my teammates get in, so there are no backseat drivers (soon to die a fiery death).

Comment

Rode with DougBob a couple of times..

DB did fine, except we got shot out of the air 3 seconds in. lol
          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

yea i will also suggest to set the controls to your liking and use a empty server to set them up.

one thing you should also know is to fly the UAV you need to set separate controls ONLY to go up and down.

one more thing I think it better to fly with a keyboard in this game
            [IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa291/SOPEK_/sopek01-1.png[/IMG]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X