Questions about the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
    Skudy the game is amazing. me and my friends are playing like crazy...

you can get it here for 35$
    Wow, we're talking about the game again in this thread?! I picked it up yesterday, bobytt. I'll load it up sometime. I'm level 69, prestige 9 on MW2...so I'll finish that up before I get into another shooter. Look forward to seeing you out there.

Comment

3 things that annoy me.

1. Killcam... My god I hate it when I play as recon. I admit. I'll camp like a fool in some good spots but then I'll forget when its time to move on and I'll end up getting knife or shot. But I just read something about hardcore servers have them off so once I find it I'll probably stick to it.

2. The six second timer to respawn. It actually takes longer cause you enter the killcam mode to see the guy that killed you.

3. I cant seem to do a T-bag without getting myself shot

Comment

I thought the game didnt have Killcam.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          I thought the game didnt have Killcam.

Comment

SecuROM.

Comment

SecuROM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                Lol: don't you guys get to flaming now!

Comment

Despite the name, they say this SecuROM isn't exactly the same as what we've learned to despise.
                  "The version which we use is a wrapper around the main game executable. It does everything it can by running as a ?normal? program; it does not install any sort of kernel software.

* No software is permanently installed on your machine.
                  * SecuROM is ONLY running when the game is running
                  * When you uninstall the game, you will also uninstall the SecuROM software."

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
                    * When you uninstall the game, you will also uninstall the SecuROM software."
                    Search hard enough and you will find it running at all time, and cannot be uninstalled.

Also... seems game is a great success on PC

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Players Prefer PC To Console - Battlefield bad company 2 - Kotaku

Comment

Wel lI played both SP and MP today and I am VERY impressed....beats the hell out of the BETA thats for sure

Comment

Search hard enough and you will find it running at all time, and cannot be uninstalled.

Also... seems game is a great success on PC

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Players Prefer PC To Console - Battlefield bad company 2 - Kotaku
                        True!
                        In fact it's been causing load errors already for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
                          Wel lI played both SP and MP today and I am VERY impressed....beats the hell out of the BETA thats for sure
                          I havent played the single player yet but on the multiplayer part, this I agree, (other then waiting for the EA lame servers only to failed connect ) I got tired of that Beta Port Valdez map. they played it to death and I hope I wont see it for sometime lol. Also, for now I'm sticking with Conquest. Rush was alright but it just wasnt my cut of tea playing in a small map untill attackers complete there first objective before the players can move on to the next location. Good ol capture the flag is just fine

Comment

Yea I was playing some insane Conquest today...really enjoy the gameplay graphics I wish they would support the good 'ol 64 player servers though

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X