Announcing the Battlefield 4 Player Appreciation Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M39 EMR 4 LYF3

I finished American Classics. Good luck, it took me a week+ to get 50 headshots with it as a DMR. Granted, I now know exactly which map types you need to play to achieve said goal. Infantry Only, Siege of Shanghai. I got 41 kills because the enemy owned Charlie rooftop, but our team had the upper level with the elevators. Never had so many people stand still to be shot in the head ever...

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
      I havent noticed the DMR's being bad in HC.. maybe normal mode is the problem.
      That's because if a light breeze touches you in hard core, you go into shock... I never understood how HC BF could get worse... then it did. Pretty much why I don't play it anymore, it's god awful compared to classics like CoDMW1 and BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by wigz View Post
        That's because if a light breeze touches you in hard core, you go into shock... I never understood how HC BF could get worse... then it did. Pretty much why I don't play it anymore, it's god awful compared to classics like CoDMW1 and BF2.
        Maybe, but it cuts down on the havin to empty half a mag to kill someone. And it eliminates people runnin and gunnin without regard to whats going on. And the biggest thing is we dont have identifier hack icons stuck to our heads the whole game to let eveyone know where you are. We dont even use mini map on true HC. Changes the way you have to play thats for sure. All that other stuff is just a crutch in my opinion.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
          Maybe, but it cuts down on the havin to empty half a mag to kill someone. And it eliminates people runnin and gunnin without regard to whats going on. And the biggest thing is we dont have identifier hack icons stuck to our heads the whole game to let eveyone know where you are. We dont even use mini map on true HC. Changes the way you have to play thats for sure. All that other stuff is just a crutch in my opinion.
          Yeah, since I got used to HC I can't stand playing Normal.
          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X