Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everytime I kill a squad on a rooftop...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everytime I kill a squad on a rooftop...

Haha!

I get that when I see some brave soul hunting down and taking out the camping AA. Preferably with C4.

Comment

It feels really good when you can hit them with a cruise missal or run over with a heli.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
        Haha!

I get that when I see some brave soul hunting down and taking out the camping AA. Preferably with C4.
        This is fun. I've gone after AA and missile trucks with C4 recon packages before if/when they've killed me. Gives me something to do if I want to tank it up on Zavod while I'm waiting for the tank to respawn.

I was feeling like the original post last night while tanking around with Bon3z. Eagle eyed and actually blew up a scout helo twice that round, felt like victory.

I miss the giant EAGLE EYE notifications from UT2k4 and UT3.

-Rand
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
          This is fun. I've gone after AA and missile trucks with C4 recon packages before if/when they've killed me. Gives me something to do if I want to tank it up on Zavod while I'm waiting for the tank to respawn.

I was feeling like the original post last night while tanking around with Bon3z. Eagle eyed and actually blew up a scout helo twice that round, felt like victory.

I miss the giant EAGLE EYE notifications from UT2k4 and UT3.

-Rand

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X