Goldenfooler on squad up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldenfooler on squad up.

Hey guys, been a while. Still playing battlefield, although on console with major massacre and Limey. Was watching a few YouTube vids from levelcap and matimi0, and saw a CLR tag in a series called squad up. Thought I'd stop by and see how things are going. Looks like goldenfooler was on the opposite team from the squad up guys. Glad to see the community still going strong. Thinking about getting another gaming pc this year as a there looks to be some sweet games coming. Notably star citizen which looks amazing. If I do I'm sure I will get bf4 and be back on the server.
    [url]http://bf4stats.com/ps3/andy_uranium[/url]

Ohh where is the video.. I wonder how much I sucked. Phantom will need a laugh as well.

Someone was saying yesterday that jack frags was on. I asked Who hell is that. Must have been under another name other then jack frags.

Comment

Found it, They were kicking our ass all over the place. Then someone RPG's me while I was in a heli getting my ass kicked by something else.

Comment

Great to see you again, Andy!

Got to love a little bit of free advertising. Thanks YouTube.

Comment

Welcome Back Andy.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

haha at least CL is getting its name out there....?

Comment

I wonder if it was just random. I have seen PEWpewpew on before.. unless it was just pewpew

Comment

Levelcap, jack frags, matimi0, Luetin, xfactor and the desert fox are the usuals on the squad up series of videos. Each of them post their version of the match, it is usually pretty entertaining. They often play under aliases as in the past other players just try to mess with them. Levelcap and matimi0 had a series of bf3 videos called 'get to the chopper', which they had to stop as people would search them out through battlelog and just try and make it impossible for them to get any footage.
                http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a2FcGcyzeks
                Link to levelcaps version.
                [url]http://bf4stats.com/ps3/andy_uranium[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X