Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server hacked? Or Bug?

Hi there!

I'm currently active as commander and when I select an order nothing happens.

Is that a hack of some sort?

Grisu
    Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

I'd assume its a bug. Way too many bugs in this game to differentiate between glitches and hacks

Comment

Have been playing as commander for quite some time, but this never occured to me before.
      I called a dropship, nothing happened. I called for a UAV scan, nothing happend. Tried to drop a supply crate, nothing happened etc...

After the round was over, everything went back to normal again.
      Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Definitely sounds like a bug then. I remember one game, I was the US commander, but I was shown all the positions of the CN troops, and I could promote their squads and everything. It said that they were friendlies, and that my own troops were the enemy. If it went back to normal, it must have been a bug

Comment

Well, I just read yesterday that they made some "improvements" to commander when they turned on the M1911 scope.

So, there you go.

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X