Jerky Gameplay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wigz View Post
    I'm sure Cain has put some time in on this and honestly, it's gotten to the point where we might as well just say 'why bother?', this shouldn't be an issue on launch day. Goes to show that the game was released too early.
    Thx Wigz, you folks cannot imagine how much time I have spent!! I have taken the week off work and have been working behind the scenes almost 24 hrs per day!! I have little hair left at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
      Including me. It ran smooth for me after the release. Joined last night and it was a jerkfest.
      Apache
      A "jerkfest" ?? No wonder KP has been playing so much lately!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
        Thx Wigz, you folks cannot imagine how much time I have spent!! I have taken the week off work and have been working behind the scenes almost 24 hrs per day!! I have little hair left at this point.
        Come on you just wanted to put your computer together.. WAIT>. we haven't seen any pictures yet.

Comment

Haha!

Anyone else tried updating PB and DirextX like myself? Seems to be much smoother for me right now.

Comment

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I wonder if BF4 has a memory leak? It seems that every version since at least BF2 has had one.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

How very dare you! I only do that in my bed under the sheets.

And yes, I played and it's unplayable now. GAD DANG IT DICE! STOP BREAKING STUFF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                  GAD DANG IT DICE! STOP BREAKING STUFF!!!
                  This is like asking Comcast to provide good customer service, Tuqui to stop crashing into light poles, and time itself to stop flowing.

-Rand
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I played on a few different servers last night with no problem. Jumped onto our server and it was very jerky. Then a few hours later it was better. Definitely think this is a game/server issue and not a computer issue.
                    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

NOTICE: WE ARE CURRENTLY ROLLING OUT NEW GAME SERVERS TO ADDRESS STABILITY ISSUES, WHILE SERVERS ARE UPDATED YOU MIGHT BE DISCONNECTED FROM YOUR CURRENT GAME
                      Fresh news.

Comment

LMAO

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                        Haha!

Anyone else tried updating PB and DirextX like myself? Seems to be much smoother for me right now.
                        This game plays great on my low spec laptop (on low settings) but its jerky on my desktop, I guess I could try this to see if it helps.
                        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

It was good to see mini, tell him to play here often.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X