Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrOgM View Post
    thats a 2 gig card but thanks
    You seem to be really stuck on the 3GB VRAM thing when I told you not to be. That 2gb GTX760 will absolutely destroy a 3gb GTX660.
    Last edited by juneau; 23 Oct 2013, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Crazy View Post
      I think I have a 2GB GPU, I have yet to overclock, as I can't find decent software to do so... unless it is already on my computer somewhere
      MSI Afterburner.

Comment

want the 3 gig card. i'm cool with that i wont get the 660 no more. gonna get something better, but i am not going to settle for any other card that's not 3 gig ...as i said next gen cards are around the corner and i will wait until they pop ...then buy an older 3 gig card that's cheaper maybe the 760 4 gig will be 250 then and ill buy that shizz ....preparing for the future i know they gonna make updates and all for upcoming dlc pacs and other maps that we have never seen a cards performance ...have a feeling we are gonna want that 3 gig baby...and other games coming down the pipe. just saying i needs me a 3 gig card

Comment

As long as you know that the extra RAM isn't gonna increase your FPS.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
            As long as you know that the extra RAM isn't gonna increase your FPS.
            I REFUSE TO BELIEVE! "I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE WHAT I WAS PROGRAMMED TO BELIEVE! "

(futurama yay!)

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              I REFUSE TO BELIEVE! "I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE WHAT I WAS PROGRAMMED TO BELIEVE! "

(futurama yay!)

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X