No announcement yet.

Beta Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My personal preference is Chicago by far - in addition, I think its a friendly compromise on a centralized location for most folks. NYC would be an entirely selfish second for ping reason.

I'd like to ask if the server will be hardcore and how many people we will be looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
      Seems to me that out of the servers for NFO(mind you the search engine that Battlelog uses sucks) seems to have the highest volume.
      Maybe NFO can say where they had the best volume? One of the problems is they have multiple servers per city.
      Good idea, I plan to ask them this question, closer to the end of the BETA.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
        I hope we run Hardcore. I hate emptying a clip into someone and they turn around and kill me.
        Apache
        I hope they don't have the choice. Do we know for a fact there will be different server modes???

Comment

Originally posted by Fenris View Post
          I definitely have no idea what I'm doing and the game runs like shit. :-\ That said, I'm still a fair sniper.
          Very cool, glad you are trying it out!! You will find that video drivers affect this game tremendously, so keep fiddling with them. Also, try lowering some of your video settings.

The most fun is getting on a Squad with other CLRs.

Comment

I still have to set up an Origin account, hopefully after I get out of work, had to come in this morning
            [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X