No announcement yet.

Beta Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tried the NFO Atlanta and Chicago ones. They have all been good. Chicago a bit better. I'll try NY today.
    I'm here to kill friends. Do you want to be my friend?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuqui-tuqui
      Just came out of NFO NY #21 and the lag was unbearable. Not sure what caused it but I did notice that there were a lot of international players (Korea/Brazil) with pings averaging 150 and a few over 200.
      Ping discrimination!!!

Comment

I don't want it to be in Dallas, I don't need a Ping advantage. I'm already advantaged by being me. #beast

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          I don't want it to be in Dallas, I don't need a Ping advantage. I'm already advantaged by being me. #beast
          I thought it was #sexybeast?

Comment

Seems to me that out of the servers for NFO(mind you the search engine that Battlelog uses sucks) seems to have the highest volume.
            Maybe NFO can say where they had the best volume? One of the problems is they have multiple servers per city.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
              I thought it was #sexybeast?
              So, your've been following the wrong twitter?

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
                I guess so.

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
                  No, that's mine too

Comment

NFO #25 Atlanta gives me 17 Ping.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

FYI - my origin name is yourebusted. it's a long story that involves my xbox live account getting hacked and me catching the hacker in the act just as he started using my credit card to buy my account points that he planned to transfer to his own account. I managed to get the account back before he did so, handed them his username, because he'd friended himself, then changed my info to yourebusted to let him know i knew it was him. Somehow that carried over to my origin account. I forget how. I can't change it, so its stuck like that. Feel free to add me.

I installed the game and joined an empty server. Got to see how shoddily my laptop runs it, which is pretty shoddily. Either that or the game just runs real clunky.

Comment

nyc nfo was nice. 20 ping and i'm located in va.

told you guys i'd try out beta!

Comment

edit: just changed my ID to CUiH-Fenris. Yay, I figured out how

Comment

I hope we run Hardcore. I hate emptying a clip into someone and they turn around and kill me.
                            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                              I hope we run Hardcore. I hate emptying a clip into someone and they turn around and kill me.
                              Apache
                              I want the vanilla to be more like BF2/2142. It felt like a mid point between the current vanilla and hardcore.

Comment

I definitely have no idea what I'm doing and the game runs like shit. :-\ That said, I'm still a fair sniper.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X