We will DEFINITELY Host a server ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
    +1 Having to unload half a clip into someone is a bit of a PITA. Some of the other stuff like the icons over players that need a revive I don't mind.
    I was more referring to the Icons over spotted enemies

Comment

Originally posted by Shaitanjr View Post
      Well if this is up for a vote, I'd definitely prefer the server to be hardcore.
      In past games, we went hardcore. EA doesn't let us choose features for ranked matched. The choice was either 1) accept pouring a ton of bullets onto an enemy until dead (otherwise they would auto-heal) or 2) do without the cross-hairs and many handy coordination features.

Comment

There will be official and ranked servers. Not sure about the specifics.

Comment

If you want your stats you have to play on Ranked Servers. And Official (EA) Servers are ranked.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

They will have 2 types of servers apache. Ranked and official now. Official will be ones where nothing is changed at all. Ranked will allow you to change some small amount of things.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
              I want somewhere in between lol.

BF2 and 2142 vanilla were perfect. Really don't know why EA/Dice felt the need to double the health of everything.
              This is why I hope there is no option for HC or vanilla. BF2 and 2142 had one mode. Let's all play the same, but tweak it to make sense for all players.

Comment

Cain, they already said there will be HC. But it does have a feature I like, if you throw a mag with bullets left over, you lose that whole mag. I like it because I usually use a bolt action rifle

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                  Cain, they already said there will be HC. But it does have a feature I like, if you throw a mag with bullets left over, you lose that whole mag. I like it because I usually use a bolt action rifle
                  Thx. Where did you see this?

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                    This is why I hope there is no option for HC or vanilla. BF2 and 2142 had one mode. Let's all play the same, but tweak it to make sense for all players.
                    Couldn't agree more!

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                      Thx. Where did you see this?
                      There was some aspect when they introduced the game at a convention. People were running out of bullets all over the place.
                      I am trying to track down server settings and I can't find anything.

Comment

What he said...

I saw it on the E3 feed when they were streaming the gameplay.

Comment

HardCore mode is a COD thing, and it had no business in BF games.

Comment

Yeah definitely a mid life crisis... in BF1942 you never survived running around in the open against tanks... now I do it all the time just for fun

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X