• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ended up pre-ordering yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
      You can't gun and be commander.
      Dammit! I knew they'd make some changes to screw the commander up. I loved playing as an 'active' commander.

Comment

Enemy boat spotted.
        Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
          Dammit! I knew they'd make some changes to screw the commander up. I loved playing as an 'active' commander.
          Yea but now you don't have someone who tries to just supply himself as a sniper on a ridge.
          Someone yesterday in the telecast said they were jumping in and out of the commander spot. I guess you can do both if the numbers are down.

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
            Enemy boat spotted.
            Waverunners as well.

Comment

Just heard through commentators that hardcore mode ammo will be by the clip only.
              So when you reload and you had 3 bullets left... those bullets are lost. Vanilla or Tofu will have the normal reload of the clip with just a balance number.
              Alot of the people in the videos are running out of bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
                Enemy boat spotted.
                **Looks at the Mini-map**

That's in the middle of a field !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                  Just heard through commentators that hardcore mode ammo will be by the clip only.
                  So when you reload and you had 3 bullets left... those bullets are lost. Vanilla or Tofu will have the normal reload of the clip with just a balance number.
                  Alot of the people in the videos are running out of bullets.
                  Good, BF2, I would run out of ammo all the time. In BF3, The only time I run out of ammo is when I'm off messing around by myself.

Comment

Originally posted by -Bar View Post
                    Good, BF2, I would run out of ammo all the time. In BF3, The only time I run out of ammo is when I'm off messing around by myself.
                    I don't remember running out of ammo. It has been a while though.

Comment

Originally posted by -Bar View Post
                      I found that too. You could last for quite a while in BF2/2142 without dying.

Comment

my computer would literary crash if that building starts falling, i wonder how my resources it would chew out of my vram and cpu. I need to get me a titan.

oh i don't even have to be at home or near my pc to drop artillery strike on your arse
                        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                          I would make a crappy commander. I'd just tell everyone to Rush! RUSH! RUSH! Am I allowed to kick people off my team if I am commander? I'd court marshal Niles and Cobalt's asses.
                          Yea I'm feelin the love about now.... Mullet.

Man I'm gettin goose bumps hearin about all this stuff. I heard Activision is trying to rush one more CoD out before the end of the year. What a sterile game. No vehicles to speak of and certainly not aircraft. They might as well give it up. Dice is kickin their ass as for as game environment.

Oh, and good that the tanks run out of rounds. Those things are brutal. I died more on Armored Kill than any other maps. Mags with rounds remaining is gonna be tough. Have to program in your mind the round bursts and such. Which makes it more realistic. I just wish they would have a way to at least see how many you had left with a key stroke or something.
                          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Wow - this might actually convince me to pre-order!
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

5 in a squad is better than 4. 6 in a squad would be better.
                              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                                5 in a squad is better than 4. 6 in a squad would be better.
                                Apache
                                I thought it was 6 ??? 5 plus yourself.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X