Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wahhh!? I got banned by pbbans.. for what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i talked to EB and they DENIED my appeal.. and i even showed them the AHK SWTOR script and they said AHK is not allowed in BF3. so..i just went ahead and bought another copy..

Comment

I like how PB good at banning guys like this but the real hackers seem to float around with impunity. Sucks Brian. Does this mean you have to start all over with ranking and unlocks too?

Comment

Yes SMan, I do have to start all over. Lose all guns/unlocks.. only reason I bought it again is to play with the LAIR again..but when I get off work.. everyone is sleeping.. <--cali and works 75+ hrs a week

Comment

Luis and I are sometimes around between 12-3 CST.
          But that's a big work load. Hope you're gettin' paid!

Comment

dang it, sorry to hear it Brian
            On the other hand, i do not play it SWOTR but that really sucks with the pbbans and i agree, it should at least been some warning... Alright cool getting a new copy of that game..

I will be back soon on Cain's server and join u guys up

Comment

Brian the guys from PBBans got back to me today sometime. I just got in from out of town, they removed the ban saying it was for AHK!!!! So checkout your ticket if you put one in and make sure you let them know what you're running!

BTW EB denied mine too!

Oh btw reading their forums:
              Viol #89246 and #89296 Bans Removed (BF3) - PBBans
              We have lifted all BF3 bans for violation #89246 and #89296 because they are raised for actively using AutoHotKey. Since many players have been banned for simply using that application we have decided it is better to let some cheaters go free than to ban many innocent players.

Please be reminded that these PunkBuster violations are still active at the time of this post. Players are advised not to use AutoHotKey when playing on PB enabled servers.

222 Battlefield 3 Bans have been removed from the MBi and those violations have been placed on the Hub ignore list.
              197 for #89246 and 25 for #89296

Comment

wooo! thats good news! wont be able to check it till i get home!.. im away on a business meeeting in buena park and dont have my PC with me

Comment

sweeet! just checkd pbbans and im lifted

@kphant: now that im back..im gonna come and kick your fat ass

Comment

Originally posted by Qazme View Post
                    Brian the guys from PBBans got back to me today sometime. I just got in from out of town, they removed the ban saying it was for AHK!!!! So checkout your ticket if you put one in and make sure you let them know what you're running!

BTW EB denied mine too!

Oh btw reading their forums:
                    Viol #89246 and #89296 Bans Removed (BF3) - PBBans

197 for #89246 and 25 for #89296
                    Originally posted by Brian is Huh?!{CLR} View Post
                    sweeet! just checkd pbbans and im lifted

@kphant: now that im back..im gonna come and kick your fat ass
                    Congrats guys.
                    And Brian your post to KP was
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Oh well, all good things must come to an end...

Comment

lmao Phantom..

Good news Brian and Qazme

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X