I Might Come Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Might Come Back

Okay.. I'm about done with the Star Wars crap. It's not so much the gameplay, but the repetitiveness it has. Everyone is starting to look the same and I have yet to define myself as a Bounty Hunter...

Anyway, this is not a rant about that game, this is just to let you guys know that I will be coming back soon. I got in the game and I'm accustom to using WSAD keys for the MMO. When I got in there I couldn't use EADF like I normally use. I know it's weird. Hopefully I can get my fingers right and get back in the action.

Suppose what time will you guys be on? I'm not sure what time I'll wake up after I get home from school. Work has gotten me on a crappy day haha

Still got to get computer work done before tomorrow as well. Ugh! College is getting in the way of me playing games lmao

Originally posted by Nilesjones View Post
    Still got to get computer work done before tomorrow as well. Ugh! College is getting in the way of me playing games lmao
    It tends to do that.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

welcome back.

Comment

I was starting to miss your incoherent rants about your cat and its sexuality in teamspeak.

Comment

...I got in the game and I'm accustom to using WSAD keys for the MMO. When I got in there I couldn't use EADF like I normally use. I know it's weird. Hopefully I can get my fingers right and get back in the action...
          Out of curiosity, what does S do then? You're right that is a strange button layout. I use wasd for moving around

Comment

My movements are as such. I have a wide spread finger arrangement because of playing guitar. It kinda translated to the keyboard lol

E= Forward
            D= Backward
            A= Left Strafe
            F= Right Strafe

W= Sprint

In this manner I can hold down both the W and E buttons for sprint. Then I can shift to crouch and of course Z is prone.

The S for stabbing people in the throat! lmao

Comment

I guess dark side rule everything in Star wars now!!

Speaking about it NilesJones my brother did also play it, he got enough and order Battlefield 3 instead haha

Comment

haha, that's good to hear. BF3 is definitely better than SWTOR, but it's also a different genre. I still like SWTOR, don't get me wrong, but I've gotten burned out.

Maybe once I get done with my college work I'll spend some time on it. Hell I'll be lucky to get on BF3 with all this stuff that I've got to do.

Who's bright idea was it to put me in college? Oh yeah... I did lmao

Comment

haha, that's good to hear. BF3 is definitely better than SWTOR, but it's also a different genre. I still like SWTOR, don't get me wrong, but I've gotten burned out.

Maybe once I get done with my college work I'll spend some time on it. Hell I'll be lucky to get on BF3 with all this stuff that I've got to do.

And you believed all the hype about non stop partying?
                  Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

It's not the partying I was intrigued about. It was the orgies I was told would be there.

I got there and there were nothing, but kids that thought they were cool for blazing crap music, mentally challenged people in the classes, and fat women who thought they were black. No offense to anyone who is black. I just get annoyed by a white woman who uses that type of accent. That's right, I called it an accent lmao

But I most of all would be the kids who want to get out of class early and bug the teacher about it. I keep wanting to say, if you want to get out of class early, pick your lazy self up and get out. I can't stand people that don't take college serious. You either have someone paying it for you or you're paying it yourself. If I were honestly paying for it myself, I wouldn't be in these classes and definitely wouldn't put up with crap like that.

I know these are basic classes that I'm taking at the moment, but either way I'm taking it as serious as I can. I'm even denying the temptation to play SWTOR right now haha

I've got to say though Apache, I'm loving college right now. Other than the ignorant people that seem to enter the classes I'm in, I really am excited about advancing my path. On the way to the East Wing building, I look to my left and see the engineering building. I swear I want to just have someone take me on a tour of the college to see what it's got to offer.

If it wasn't for the idiot people that attend there, I think that college could be awesome. If college was free, I would take all the classes I could just to learn as much as I can. So many interesting things to learn there.

The library as programming books! My only wish is that they people would get more intelligent and actually have groups to where people would sit around and chat. Like in Breakfast Club lmao

Maybe I just haven't explored it enough. Anyway, I should be on tonight if I don't have alot of homework to do. The teacher gave us an assignment to do for English and I read it wrong thinking that I had to write a rough draft for an essay. So I write a bloody essay only realising later that it only needs to be one paragraph summarizing the outline I created lmao

Anyway, that updates you all on my college stuff and when I should be back on. I hope to see you all tonight. If not I'll be sad! haha

Hope you all are doing okay. Man this is a long thing to type. Oh well. Only took me about 3 minutes to type all this anyway. If only I could write that fast haha

Comment

With that layout, it definitely explains why you suck. The WASD keys were made after long branches of trial and error and they are the ideal place to have move keys. S for knife? Right next to A? ARE YOU NUTS?!

Comment

It's not the partying I was intrigued about. It was the orgies I was told would be there.

I got there and there were nothing, but kids that thought they were cool for blazing crap music, mentally challenged people in the classes, and fat women who thought they were black. No offense to anyone who is black. I just get annoyed by a white woman who uses that type of accent. That's right, I called it an accent lmao

But I most of all would be the kids who want to get out of class early and bug the teacher about it. I keep wanting to say, if you want to get out of class early, pick your lazy self up and get out. I can't stand people that don't take college serious. You either have someone paying it for you or you're paying it yourself. If I were honestly paying for it myself, I wouldn't be in these classes and definitely wouldn't put up with crap like that.

I know these are basic classes that I'm taking at the moment, but either way I'm taking it as serious as I can. I'm even denying the temptation to play SWTOR right now haha

I've got to say though Apache, I'm loving college right now. Other than the ignorant people that seem to enter the classes I'm in, I really am excited about advancing my path. On the way to the East Wing building, I look to my left and see the engineering building. I swear I want to just have someone take me on a tour of the college to see what it's got to offer.

If it wasn't for the idiot people that attend there, I think that college could be awesome. If college was free, I would take all the classes I could just to learn as much as I can. So many interesting things to learn there.

The library as programming books! My only wish is that they people would get more intelligent and actually have groups to where people would sit around and chat. Like in Breakfast Club lmao

Maybe I just haven't explored it enough. Anyway, I should be on tonight if I don't have alot of homework to do. The teacher gave us an assignment to do for English and I read it wrong thinking that I had to write a rough draft for an essay. So I write a bloody essay only realising later that it only needs to be one paragraph summarizing the outline I created lmao

Anyway, that updates you all on my college stuff and when I should be back on. I hope to see you all tonight. If not I'll be sad! haha

Hope you all are doing okay. Man this is a long thing to type. Oh well. Only took me about 3 minutes to type all this anyway. If only I could write that fast haha
                        Party is just another name for orgies at colleges.
                        You are always going to have idiots around you during your life. As you grow up you learn how to deal with them....................or you end up on the National News.
                        Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Hold on tight to that enthusiasm. I spent 7 years in college. You're going to need it
                          --Bones--
                          BF3 Tag: Bon3z_CLR

Intel Core i5-2500K 4.5 GHz Overclocked
                          EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, 6GB GDDR5
                          G.SKILL Ripjaws X 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 2133

Comment

Right another genre so true! I did see my brother play it SWTOR.. looks nice i must say.. well on the other hand not like BF3

I hear ya about getting burned out by MMO games .. i did that with WOW oh man did i regret playing that, wasted many days and went out and bought some food and something to drink, while playing it.. phew now i only playing Action, sports, RPG games these days!

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                            With that layout, it definitely explains why you suck. The WASD keys were made after long branches of trial and error and they are the ideal place to have move keys. S for knife? Right next to A? ARE YOU NUTS?!
                            WASD is only made for sidestep, going forward and backwards.. but S for knife!!! oh come on.. haha place knife somewhere else!!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X