No announcement yet.

Banned b/c of chopper ownage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if you guys are sharing the popcorn, could I ask for a toothpick? I seem to have a kernel stuck in my tooth.

Also, I'm agreeing with Cobalt on this. We've seen alot of fishy people on Cain's Lair. Some are really good and others are just fishy. I've seen people go 36 and 4 before, but if you're talking a higher K/D ratio than that, you're obviously suspicious. Whether you want to admit it or not.

If you're not hacking, just except the compliment and get over it. Doesn't mean you'll come back to Cain's Lair if you're that much of a suspect, but atleast you know yourself that you're that good.

I could careless if you're hacking or not, I'll kill you just the same. Unless you've got one of those stop you in your tracks hacks. Those things are just impossible to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
      Damnit get down in front I can't see. Don't make me throw this slushy at you
      *texts "NO U! to goldenfooler with his bright iPhone 4 screen"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Admins, I just experienced the same problem as Sentinel. The situation is as follows:

I was playing on the RU side on Sharqui, and managed to steal the US chopper. Equipped as a gunner with thermals, TV, and Autoloader. Our team had managed to cap all flags except F. So the infantry was spawning all at F. Naturally I would hit all infantry that would spawn there. My KD ratio was at about 30-4 when I was subsequently banned.

The kills were going up fast and I can see why it looks suspect. However, I don't cheat and as the cirumstances allowed I was killing very fast.

If you could look into removing that ban, it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Quamin View Post
          *texts "NO U! to goldenfooler with his bright iPhone 4 screen"

I hope your phone stays on when it lands.

Back to the thread. I "personally" will always give someone another chance on the server. Even tickie got banned on accident(yes I know flame on, I will still say give him a 2nd chance).

What I can say is if you see the game is so one sided either switch teams to even it up OR hold back and just patrol the side lines. Let the game get started again so everyone can have fun.
          Trust me I understand the want to run rampant over everyone, but when we can police ourselves and pull back we will have a better server.

This is especially since we seem to be getting alot of new players with ranks from 2-25. These will be our core group and new CLR's going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by CyKH View Post
            Admins, I just experienced the same problem as Sentinel. The situation is as follows:

I was playing on the RU side on Sharqui, and managed to steal the US chopper. Equipped as a gunner with thermals, TV, and Autoloader. Our team had managed to cap all flags except F. So the infantry was spawning all at F. Naturally I would hit all infantry that would spawn there. My KD ratio was at about 30-4 when I was subsequently banned.

The kills were going up fast and I can see why it looks suspect. However, I don't cheat and as the cirumstances allowed I was killing very fast.

If you could look into removing that ban, it would be greatly appreciated.
            CyKH,
            Please post in another thread and I will bring it up to cains attention.
            Then look at the thread above this one about holding back because of sportmanship.

Comment

Look, I've never had a problem with good players. Furryappleseed is dang good but we play on with him nothing said. Phantom is good when he's not hoppin around like a fairy in a sniper suit. We deal with him. And there are others.

But in this case to just wait for a chopper countless times and do fishy stuff with everyone screamin in the server that something is up is different.

Cain will do what he thinks is best for the server. If he comes back so be it. I dont care for the kind of stuff that they do, never have. It's not my call. But I do have the right to complain if I think something is going on. And thats what I did. It's up to him now.

If they like the server so much why dont they get on TS with the rest of us and associate. People like that usually stay to themselves.
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                If they like the server so much why dont they get on TS with the rest of us and associate. People like that usually stay to themselves.
                Some people actually don't like TS. Schultzy being one of the best known. Sometimes I don't like it either and play without it. TS is a personal choice for alot of people.

either way thank you for your opnion.

Comment

I don't use TS and I've been here many years.

This is why I prefer maps have no aircraft. It is to easy for a really skilled helo driver and gunner to completely own a map. And most that can do it, will do it, and not back off.

And while I'm on my little rant, what absolutely pissed me off more than anything is for the other team to taunt you when your being dominated. There are some people with no class whatsoever.
                  A change of Pace.
                  "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Guys I will take a look at your situations, and follow up with you...

Feel Free to PM me to discuss further...

Can you tell me which one of my Admins accused you in-game of cheating???

Thank you for posting here.

Comment

I was in-game when he got banned, and to my knowledge there weren't any admins on at the time.
                      [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Ya know, I don't see how you guys get dominated by one chopper. I would've figured that you get out your surface to air missile, a soflam, jav the thing and get it over with. Hell I just shot two chopper people out of the sky today.

Granted I was in the gunner seat, but I could easily do it with a STinger or Jav.

You guys need to learn to play the game right. I mean c'mon.

lol Just kidding. I'm completely bored, but in all honesty we don't have that problem with alot of chopper people when I'm on. Then again there have been times when I could use another person to fire at the chopper.

Comment

Second chance granted...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X