I'll do it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll do it

I'll be an admin if I can get kick rights...

I have odd work schedule so I'm on at weird times with the other weird people.

The amount of aimbots lately is killing the fun...
    [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Weren't you on the server startup with 8 people playing and just rolling around in a tank?

Yeah, good way to get things going.

Comment

Originally posted by glasscasket View Post
      Weren't you on the server startup with 8 people playing and just rolling around in a tank?

BURN!

Comment

You don't ask to become an admin. Cain chooses you to be an admin. It's kinda like American Idol, and Cain is Simon Cowel.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          You don't ask to become an admin. Cain chooses you to be an admin. It's kinda like American Idol, and Cain is Simon Cowel.
          and apache is who?

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
            and apache is who?
            Paula Abdul....

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
              Paula Abdul....
              aka crazy person who just rambles on and on.

love ya apache! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                and apache is who?
                This guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey3iNQ1zADg
                Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

I was asked...

And yes that was me. What's the point of playing if we can't do anything without making others upset? We all whine when were getting killed. At least I whine about aim botters...

Comment

Originally posted by glasscasket View Post

Tee hee

Comment

Alright, well someone tell me the startup rules... cause I wasn't aware we had any...

If we are required to be on foot with less than 20 players fine... I think it's stupid personally. People want to drive stuff in a low pop server... especially since they think they've got a chance. It's not like someone in a tank is unstoppable. Ever used C4?

Comment

You don't use a tank because it's considered by just about everyone unsporty. You think you're good with your 10 KDR while sitting in a tank killing recons, medics, and supports? How about the guy with an RPG that hit you 4 times, you kill them and you shamelessly repair your tank afterwards. People that do something like that should be shot in the face with a foot.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanbatc View Post
                          Alright, well someone tell me the startup rules... cause I wasn't aware we had any...

If we are required to be on foot with less than 20 players fine... I think it's stupid personally. People want to drive stuff in a low pop server... especially since they think they've got a chance. It's not like someone in a tank is unstoppable. Ever used C4?
                          I put 3 c4 on the rear of your LAV, detonated it, and it wasn't enough to stop it. You shot me, repaired, and the cycle continued. I'm not crying, but since you asked....

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                            You don't use a tank because it's considered by just about everyone unsporty. You think you're good with your 10 KDR while sitting in a tank killing recons, medics, and supports? How about the guy with an RPG that hit you 4 times, you kill them and you shamelessly repair your tank afterwards. People that do something like that should be shot in the face with a foot.
                            lol phantom you've seen me play.. I don't get +10 kdr in the tank ever... that's Rand

Comment

I've never complained about guys using armor on low population servers. On big maps with 10 players and 15 vehicles and a slow ticket count, it's sad to leave them parked.

When we have only a few players, if most guys want no vehicles, great. If all the tanks are rolling, that's okay too. I don't see it as a "rule"; it's just more fun for everybody that way. If it's not fun, players leave, and that's no good.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X