Wth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quamin View Post
    Why don't you use WSAD keys on BF3 then?
    Arrow Keys are better

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
      Arrow Keys are better
      BLASPHEMY.....!

Comment

might as well use a controller..

anyways what do you use for your run keys?

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
          I'm thinking of switching back to the standard BF3 maps.
          Please just use a mix of the two. If nothing else just use the base maps and put Sharqi and Karkand in the mix.

Comment

Don't forget wake! That is my favorite map for transport chopper flying!

Oman can be dropped, though... I liked it just fine in BF2, but in BF3, ugh. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
              I'm thinking of switching back to the standard BF3 maps.
              Not necessary. Just need some variety is all we're advocating. We always liked Grand Bazaar and Caspian. Even Firestorm, Kharg Island and Noshar Canals are ok if you dont have to play em over and over again.

Same way with the B2K maps. They are all fun if you dont have to play em all the time. It doesnt have to be one way or the other just mix em up.
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                Not necessary. Just need some variety is all we're advocating. We always liked Grand Bazaar and Caspian. Even Firestorm, Kharg Island and Noshar Canals are ok if you dont have to play em over and over again.

Same way with the B2K maps. They are all fun if you dont have to play em all the time. It doesnt have to be one way or the other just mix em up.
                +1 for that. This is one of the reasons I spent time on other servers this week. Needed the change back to some of the BF3 original maps.

Comment

I've been getting over the Flu. Will try and be around, even if it's afk.

I prefer the B2K maps. The vanilla maps are very poor in comparison imo.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                    I've been getting over the Flu. Will try and be around, even if it's afk.

I prefer the B2K maps. The vanilla maps are very poor in comparison imo.
                    I hope your feeling better bro! Stay away from them flu shots man
                    [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                    Like the community? Donate here:
                    [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Can we mix the maps? I've seen other servers that mix... Most people ended up buying B2K anyway... so it shouldn't be dropping that many people if you're worried about that.
                      [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X