Clear All

Damage Chart

Here is an up to date damage chart post-patches:

http://symthic.com/?s=bf3

Really cool stuff.
    A change of Pace.
    "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

M98B now damages at 3200 meters? I think I'll need to shatter my prepatch record of 903 meters.

Comment

Soooo... can someone put this all in a nutshell... what's the best gun LOL?

I've just been going through most of mine getting service stars for fun. My favorite gun for enginner is Scar-H, assault is the new unlock (not famas the second one)... and support is m249 (used to be M240b).
        [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by ryanbatc View Post
          Soooo... can someone put this all in a nutshell... what's the best gun LOL?
          You know there's no answer for that.

You can look at the TTK (time to kill) charts, click on the distance (20M) and see the weapon that kills fastest. But that assumes you will hit the target with all rounds. Recoil, spread, etc. make a difference.

(As the web site explains, don't use IE browser if you want the charts to function.)

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
            You know there's no answer for that.

You can look at the TTK (time to kill) charts, click on the distance (20M) and see the weapon that kills fastest. But that assumes you will hit the target with all rounds. Recoil, spread, etc. make a difference.

(As the web site explains, don't use IE browser if you want the charts to function.)
            It also depends on how you play.... If you are like me and prefer engaging at long range (I mean long on the grand scheme of non-sniper combat), pick one of the guns that has larger, faster rounds, high recoil, and slow rate of fire (G3!)... If you like playing close in, go with something that has a high rate of fire, low recoil, and low shot deviation...

Comment

I've just stuck with the SCAR-H with supressor. Even after they nerfed it it still kills better than any of my guns. Must be the SEVEN SIX TWO MILLIMETER FULL METAL JACKET!
              [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

One thing I found interesting is that the weapons reload faster when you do not empty them. I know this is true in RL because you don't have to charge it, but it's cool that they modeled that time in to the game.

Since you don't waste rounds you don't fire, Reload early and often.

They should model that next, fire one and reload, lose all the bullets from that ejected magazine.
                A change of Pace.
                "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by paceman View Post
                  One thing I found interesting is that the weapons reload faster when you do not empty them. I know this is true in RL because you don't have to charge it, but it's cool that they modeled that time in to the game.

Since you don't waste rounds you don't fire, Reload early and often.

They should model that next, fire one and reload, lose all the bullets from that ejected magazine.
                  Never really noticed that before... Didn't you lose the ammo in bf2? Or am I thinking of DOD?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X