--Bones--
    BF3 Tag: Bon3z_CLR

Intel Core i5-2500K 4.5 GHz Overclocked
    EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, 6GB GDDR5
    G.SKILL Ripjaws X 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 2133

just got my javelin.

soflam is so soflamazing.

Comment

Ok i still hit things with the javalin with a soflam on it and its still taking 4 hits against a tank. Also couldn't destroy the stupid soflam I locked onto with the javalin ... damn 3 rockets and the thing was there.

Comment

yo fool. i find unless a direct on might hit the tank in the ass then it's worth it.

not all tanks have 100% health.

Comment

javalin hits on the top of the tank though. At least usually does. I hit a jeep and it only disabled it. I hate those things.

I can do more damage from distance with an rpg.. but when people keep saying I got something locked get your jav. I try and fail with it.

Comment

Hmm. I've had pretty good luck blowing things up with the Jav. But I feel your pain, sometimes you just scratch your head and wonder.

But, I havent failed to kill a jeep with only one shot. Good thing is they cant hear it coming. Usually kill at least 2, and 3 dead is a bonus.
            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Yea on top of the shot on the jeep.. NOBODY was killed

Comment

All I get is Vehicle Damage when I hit the jeeps.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I had a few javlin a couple days ago do a 360 right after being fired. Killed me and 2 squadmates.
                  Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

laser designator (I don't know why everyone refers to designating as soflam - its only with the recon kit, but hey....) is amazing.

I use it all the time on the 3rd seat tank with guided shell from main seat, you're unstoppable. (well nearly hehe).

The actual soflam is alright but you gotta use the spawn beacon exploit to place it atop a tall building.
                    [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

With 5600 DPI I'm still finding it rough to turn that thing around. You guys really need high sensitivity for those soflam..

I think that's why everyone was saying it's useless. It's the same with pretty much everything I get in. I've got increase the DPI for each vehicle I get into vs. the normal gun.

Then when you get out of something and you've got 5600 DPI setup... Well just expect it to go crazy when you move the mouse lmao

I love my Rat 7!! I LOVE IT!!

My PC is now complete! 3 screens in the future maybe, but I doubt it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nilesjones View Post
                        With 5600 DPI I'm still finding it rough to turn that thing around. You guys really need high sensitivity for those soflam..

I think that's why everyone was saying it's useless. It's the same with pretty much everything I get in. I've got increase the DPI for each vehicle I get into vs. the normal gun.

Then when you get out of something and you've got 5600 DPI setup... Well just expect it to go crazy when you move the mouse lmao

I love my Rat 7!! I LOVE IT!!

My PC is now complete! 3 screens in the future maybe, but I doubt it lol

Thats why you need a bigger mouse pad

Comment

BTW, in BF3 there is a different sensitivity for when you are in a vehicle vs. infantry.
                          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I actually LOVE laser designation for the Javelin.
                            I just shoot it straight up, hits top, blows stuff up.

I get 1 shot kills with jav's on jeeps

Wish more snipers would put them out.
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

lol only a few people who were on teamspeak two days ago would get that video.

obsession

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X