50 Suppression Assists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 Suppression Assists?

Uhhhh... so should I purposely aim off target and hope a squad mate gets the guy?
    [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Nah, it'll come on its own.

Comment

Sort of. What I did was join a TDM game, take out the USAS12 and simply just find an ally way to spam. It came pretty quick. However, when I finished, I tried using a smoke 320 and basically, a well spammed smoke will give you good suppression assists. I got my first Suppression Assist ribbon 2 days ago by spamming that smoke.

Comment

You get more of those when you play vanilla as well.

Comment

If you are talking about the Suppression Medal, I hate to say but you are misreading it... It is 50 Suppression Ribbons.

Each of those is 7 suppression assists in a round.

Sucks for those of us that like accuracy...

Comment

Originally posted by NateTheBrewer View Post
            If you are talking about the Suppression Medal, I hate to say but you are misreading it... It is 50 Suppression Ribbons.
            Keep your head down
            Objectives

100 kills with Light Machine Guns
            100 / 100

50 Suppression Assists
            50 / 50

50 Ammo Resupplies
            50 / 50
            He was talking about the assignment.

Comment

that medal is unrealistic, 7 suppression assists in a round are too many for a ribbon, I say 5 is a good number... I got mine at Karkand, we were getting raped and we only had that base on the back (I think it's G), I was using a LMG just tapping the mouse on the enemy's direction shooting at them, of course I didn't hit any of them but that's exactly what I needed to get the ribbon!

I will try the smoke grenade, thanks KP for the tip ...maybe I can get some kills with it like in BC2

Comment

Originally posted by NateTheBrewer View Post

Each of those is 7 suppression assists in a round.

Sucks for those of us that like accuracy...
                Almost need a solid infantry map like Bazaar or Metro to rack up those kinda numbers.

Comment

The only suppression ribbon I've received was granted during normal mode rush on Bazaar.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X