Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst most humiliating way to be killed is I was killed is ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst most humiliating way to be killed is I was killed is ?

what is the worst most humiliating way you have been killed.

I think in the end it will be the bulldozer in karkland.
    But for me its when phantom defibed me last night.

I defibbed Cobalt once.I tried to pull out my knife and got the paddles instead. There was no time to switch and imagine my surprise when he died.
    The most humiliating way to die is when you jump off of a 1 foot high ledge and die.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Aye, walking off those tiny ledges and winding up a corpse is pretty humiliating. Especially when you're a squad leader at a contested control point with your entire squad about to spawn on you.

Fortunately, I can say that has never happened to me!

Actually, it has.

Comment

Nothing comes to mind on the humiliating side, but frustrating wise.. when you kill a bunch of guys, blow up a tank with your c4, fly through the smoke from the second tank that just tried to shoot you, get shot by a sniper and still survive, finally find cover, friendly units and a medic.. get TKed by them.

edit: all while neutralizing and capturing echo/gas station on caspian border
        edit 2: TL;DR be a huge hollywood action movie badass and get tked.

true story

Comment

Any time I get knifed. It's the worst thing that can possibly happen to me in-game. Defibing me is fine, repair tooling my butt is fine. BUT GET THAT DAMN KNIFE AWAY FROM ME!

Comment

Failed jihaad jet/jeep/tank/chopper and you suicide. Or when you get an amazing heli run ruined by hitting a telephone pole

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              Any time I get knifed. It's the worst thing that can possibly happen to me in-game. Defibing me is fine, repair tooling my butt is fine. BUT GET THAT DAMN KNIFE AWAY FROM ME!
              I used to feel that way about getting knifed, until I got MAV'd. I didn't even know those things can kill you. I just watched it come right at me and BOP! I was dead. And how do those things kill anyone any way?
              Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

Originally posted by Devilguns View Post
                I used to feel that way about getting knifed, until I got MAV'd. I didn't even know those things can kill you. I just watched it come right at me and BOP! I was dead. And how do those things kill anyone any way?
                They use ancient secret palm strikes of the nine divine suns, from a long gone asian country.

Comment

I got "Bad Lucked" by a teammate crashing a helicopter into me yesterday. Think it was SighKo
                  --Bones--
                  BF3 Tag: Bon3z_CLR

Intel Core i5-2500K 4.5 GHz Overclocked
                  EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, 6GB GDDR5
                  G.SKILL Ripjaws X 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 2133

Comment

My most humiliating way would, too, be when I get knifed by Phantom.

Or when I'm chasing some guy or a whole squad I could flank, then jump down and just die from - apparently - a high ledge? I know it wasn't that high! Why couldn't they have soldiers break their legs and choose to just stay there and fight? It'd make more sense than just plain dying..

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                    His really may have been when he knifed me, then I knifed him almost immediately back due to having a spawn beacon. That made my week!
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I have to add one more. On siene crossing, C flag, I was repairing a tank and switched to my gun to kill someone flanking. Went to jump back to repair and instead shot the ass of the tank with the RPG. We all died .

Comment

Originally posted by Bon3z View Post
                        I got "Bad Lucked" by a teammate crashing a helicopter into me yesterday. Think it was SighKo
                        Man, that was some pretty embarrassing piloting on my part. I was flying the transport helo around, capping points with a couple people on the guns. Made a bad turn and rammed something (a building, I think) then the debris fell on your head.

Another bit of embarrassing flying I had recently was with Phantom as a gunner. On Firestorm, I was weaving between the giant oil tanks to dodge a pursuing chopper or jet that was harassing us. Rounded one of 'em, and ran straight into a horizontal pipe that I had no idea was there. Boom.

Comment

I've had to suicide from getting stuck in some trees before. BC2 was the worst. I hate getting shot in the back, that makes me sick the most.

My best kill... I was on top of one of the bldgs in Firestorm and heard a guy cryin on the back side. Peeked over the edge and he was sittin down by the back bay door. I slipped over the edge and landed on him with my knife. I dont think he ever found out where I came from.

And I cant tell you how many times I've tried to repair tanks an pulled out the RPG and killed everyone around.
                          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Devilguns View Post
                            HA HA I used to ignore those things when they pop up on my mini radar. They even follow me and I always see them as a annoying fly or mosquito till one day I died from those things. Now I run for my life from them

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                              I have to add one more. On siene crossing, C flag, I was repairing a tank and switched to my gun to kill someone flanking. Went to jump back to repair and instead shot the ass of the tank with the RPG. We all died .
                              LOL I've done that plenty of times.

The worst for me has to be throw out C4 trying to take out a tank, blow it too quick, kill myself but somehow don't even disable the tank...
                              [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X