Assignments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assignments?

Anyone know anything about this feature?

[IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Aren't those things like "get 5 knife kills in a round" that give you extra points? Sort of what they do in COD, whatever they call it..

Comment

5 knives? MAKE IT A REAL CHALLENGE!

I can't wait to see what it's all about either.

Comment

I remember seeing a description of them... I'll see if I can dig it up.

EDIT: Ahh yup, here they are! http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/batt...-Gameplay.aspx

10 all-new Assignments extend the persistence
        The Back to Karkand expansion pack is much more than just maps. We are also adding a new layer of persistence in the form of ten Assignments. These will be tracked no matter if you play a base game map or expansion pack map, and add a new way to unlock things in the game.

The ten Assignments add a new layer of persistence. Click for full resolution image.

Let’s take a closer look at the “Let it Rain” Assignment. To complete this assignment, players must score 20 kills with Light Machine Guns and two mortar kills. The game will keep track of how far along you have come to fulfill it. When you have met the requirements, you will unlock a new Back to Karkand weapon (with a matching set of dog tags) to use on any map including the base game. You will also unlock the new Creeping Death Assignment.

As with all of the Assignments introduced in Back to Karkand, you can keep building towards these no matter if you play on regular maps or maps from the new expansion pack itself. Your regular persistence will also be intact and keep building up no matter what map you play – Back to Karkand is in this way completely integrated into the base game, including the ability to have a map rotation mixing base game maps with Back to Karkand maps.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          5 knives? MAKE IT A REAL CHALLENGE!

I can't wait to see what it's all about either.

I want this achieveme.... I mean Assignment!
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

thats damn good and funny.

Comment

Oh, it's a bit more long-term than what I expected, still pretty good!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X