No announcement yet.

Doesn't BF3 feel like a COD Copy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, they added COD-like features to increase revenue. Bah, money is everything I suppose.
    [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Yes, you're right.

The single player campaign if anyone has played it mimics the stories of past COD games. There are two scenes that made me feel like I was playing Modern Warfare. First the chopper where he gets on. Then the part where they're driving through the tunnels.

Second, the minimap is too much like COD and they need to get rid of it in Hardcore mode. I remember they had that in Vanilla for Bad Company 2, but that was horrible.

As for the rest of it, I don't get that feel. I would say perks, squad perks, but I think that was in Bad Company as well.

Keep in mind that the team that developed BF3 I think developed modern warfare games as well. Someone told me this at one point. Of course there are alot of things that they won't get right in this game until the majority of people complaining, complain about the right thing.

People worrying about bugs is quite the issue at the moment. Once the bugs are worked out, then we can start working towards making decisions for Dice and coming up with ideas to push onto them.

If Dice truely cares about the community as they say they do, then they will listen to what we've got to say.

On another note, we need to get Cain's Lair as big as reddit.com

Get Cain's Lair on a mainstream scale and we can get our ideas heard!

Comment

I was thinking it felt like MW2 but I guess they are close enough to compare. There are some glaring defects that are keeping me from really really liking BF3 and those are the IRNV needs to be gone or nerfed, the server waiting period, the netcode (diving behind cover and getting hit after youv gone into complete cover.) Other than that I could be really happy with this game for years to come if they fix it.

Other than that, I am really really looking forward to Arma 3. From the looks of the trailers it could be really good.

Comment

I don't have a problem with the IRNV...
          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X