• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incoming: Battlefield 3 update!

Incoming: Battlefield 3 update!

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/batt...-3-update.aspx

Awesome!!! However...

Please don't break anything. Please don't break anything. Please don't break anything. Please don't break anything.

Comment

So what’s in the PC patch? You’ll see improved polish, stability, weapons balancing, squad control functionality, user interface enhancements, and several feature enhancements that address feedback the community has provided to date – plus we’re removing the so called “negative mouse acceleration” that some of you have experienced.
      Looks good.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Please fix the green-screen flash.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
          Awesome!!! However...

Please don't break anything. Please don't break anything. Please don't break anything. Please don't break anything.

Comment

Man, I hope they realise that they didn't create enough squads for everyone when it becomes a full server. 64 players and only a hand full of squads lol

It would be awesome if they'd allow you to vote out a squad leader if he didn't do anything. Maybe that was mentioned on the forums at some point. I'm really excited about the patch.

I hope they did something with the jet! Love my jet! I don't love the gun though haha

Comment

Originally posted by Nilesjones View Post
              Man, I hope they realise that they didn't create enough squads for everyone when it becomes a full server. 64 players and only a hand full of squads lol

It would be awesome if they'd allow you to vote out a squad leader if he didn't do anything. Maybe that was mentioned on the forums at some point. I'm really excited about the patch.

I hope they did something with the jet! Love my jet! I don't love the gun though haha
              agree and niles stop shooting meh with your jet :P

Comment

Hey! I have not yet killed you with my jet. Not that I know of anyway. Although once I get the map figured out inside of my head, watch out for my unguided missiles.

You have no idea how hard it is to try and predict where everyone is. It's hard enough to find tanks lmao

The radar will tell me he's on the flag. Go crazy with missiles on the flag and nothing happens. I'm sure it's easy on Vanilla, but this is HAAARRRRRDDDDCCCCOOOORRRRREEE!!!!!

The only jet I can't kill is that of someone behind me. I'm still trying to figure out how to shake someone behind me without him crashing from my crazy moves. I've gotten people killed just by out piloting them haha.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                  Awesome!!! However...

Please just make it so I can log on and play the darn game Been playing BF2 out of desperation
                  Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

I read it and said "cool", then I saw the EA logo and stopped getting my hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by jaspurr View Post
                      Please just make it so I can log on and play the darn game Been playing BF2 out of desperation
                      Try updating your video card firmware, and there are new beta drivers out...

Comment

They need to make it so I don't have to log into Battlelog to see their updates when linked. I've got Origin and Battlelog both OPEN as I type this, and it still asks me to log in when trying to click the link.

-Rand
                        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Here’s the list of what’s confirmed to be in the works in the new patch:

Jets will be made more powerful, most likely against infantry
                          Flashlights will be toned down
                          Squad joining and squads will be fixed
                          Mortar spam will likely get countered by MAVs

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X