Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tanks cause crashes?

Anybody else heard of this?

Just been playing a very short first round of Damavand Peak and hopped into a tank one of my teammates bailed on in the tunnel (moron). I was racking up a few good kills in the space of a minute or two and then my game closes with the awesomely generic "game disconnected" error.

The funny thing is, is that after my game crashed, Devilguns who was in my squad hopped in the now empty tank and his game did the same thing!

I have had this happen to me at least twice on D. Peak.
    Nauticas

Comment

Happened to me on the same map. Was in the tank for the 4th time (was going 28-3) and it crashed. Ended up looking at the Battle Report and I had 5k points apparently.

Comment

Yeah it was way too coincidental, has to be a bug. I wonder if the original guy actually bailed or he crashed too
        Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

Happened to me again earlier today on Kharg. Shot a tank round and crashed.

Comment

I locked up in a jet with very few points.

Comment

Rand...it"s the built in anti-tankwhore function.

glad to hear it's working

Comment

Originally posted by Devilguns View Post
                Yeah it was way too coincidental, has to be a bug. I wonder if the original guy actually bailed or he crashed too
                You know i hadn't thought of that. When i jumped in the tank it had full health, so i guess it's a possibility.

Not getting in a tank anymore lol.

Comment

I only get disconnected in tanks with the partial booting bug (7+ guys randomly kicked) or when I TK too many guys.

-Rand
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X