Dear Medics/Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Medics/Support

So, today I was playing as both these classes. Everytime I saw that someone needed ammo, based on an icon over their name and on the minimap,I dropped ammo for them, and they were happy. I also did the same when I was assault, and revived my teammates when needed.

Assault, I know you likely don't have medkits if you got the noobtubes, but is there anything that replaces the defib?

Just wondering if folks could, you know, resupply and heal the troops. Nothing is more annoying than seeing a Support run away from you when you're telling him to give you some ammo. It's even more annoying when they look at you, shoot the ground around you, and wander off. Why else would I be looking at you jumping around and having my character say "Give me some rounds!".

That'd be great, and so much easier.

Oh and to Engineers and Snipers - put down the motion sensors if you're recon, and please, engineers, if you see a tank smoking, REPAIR IT. You get quite a bit of points, help the team out significantly, and make your team much happier.

That is all.

Amen.

Comment

These are my two favorite classes and I toss these things around like candy.
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
        These are my two favorite classes and I toss these things around like candy.
        +1

This is one area of the game that hasn't improved since BC2 imo. Even squad mates seem reluctant to revive or drop med/ammo packs.

Comment

I agree. I often throw a medkit or ammo pack down any time I see a cluster of teammates. It seems a lot of people only throw down kits when they need them and ignore the needs of their team.
          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Preaching to the choir here
            Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

When i spawn i hit the 3 button, just incase i get shot really quickly i can still get points.

PS if you think mortaring is bad that drone is worse.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                ... PS if you think mortaring is bad that drone is worse.
                I've died a LOT more from mortars than drones.

btw, an engineer's Stinger & Javelin both lock onto drones. Equipment kills are worth almost nothing, but once somebody is actively countering, the drone fun factor evaporates.

Comment

the drone was giving me 50 points for a shared kill, if I could shoot it on a pass by.
                  IR scopes help alot with drones as well.

Comment

I throw kits after each partial advance. I will sometimes switch to the tube, however, to clear opfor outta alley on bazaar: doesn't pay to lay down and throw kits for a whole round, which can happen if it's totally camped.

Comment

That alley, I play medic half the time there...
                      Talking about a points gold mine.
                      People dying like flies, damage out the wazoo.
                      Your health packs and flippers are in for OT.
                      ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
                        That alley, I play medic half the time there...
                        Talking about a points gold mine.
                        People dying like flies, damage out the wazoo.
                        Your health packs and flippers are in for OT.
                        Yeah, my favorite kind of fight, but eventually I can't take just laying down, so if nobody's moving in I go it alone with whatever firepower I can muster: hence the toobs.

Comment

I was getting a little ribbing for having a 0-13 round the other day. Somebody asked me what I had been doing and I said collecting these 6 medic ribbons!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X