Did I see Pigworthy !?!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I see Pigworthy !?!??

Yeah I killed him a few times last night and he got revenge by shooting me with one of those stationary rocket launchers making me feel like an idiot.

Comment

he was even in teamspeak! crazy!!!!! it's been a while!

Comment

yes pigworthy was going after baconoclock... with everyone else was just hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
          yes pigworthy was going after baconoclock... with everyone else was just hungry.
          lol

Comment

I got to team up with pigworthy for a while (he was in my squad and tank) for a while the other night, it was pretty awesome! Any time I took even a nick of damage, he'd hop out and fix it. We did some real damage to the other team!

Comment

Thats the great thing about games like this, it brings some old school CLRs back... I've squadded with Pig a few times and it's great!

Same goes for Rusty. Havent seen you since TF2 years ago, great to squad up with ya.

And then I actually squadded with Infamous and then Hammy.
              Interesting to see that people who were banned and hating on the Lair are still in game. I guess time heals all wounds, right?
              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                He was in my squad for a bit before i crashed. Just like pork squad in 2142!
                Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Pigworthy holds the record for being an admin, not being an admin, being an admin, not being an admin, being an admin ....

Comment

so cain is he bribing you with bacon

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                      Pigworthy holds the record for being an admin, not being an admin, being an admin, not being an admin, being an admin ....
                      Still can't touch Vito or Apache for banning themselves from the server!
                      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

I only did that once, unlike Vito.
                        Lady Slayer once banned everyone in Cain's 32 player Counter-Strike Server. And yes I was one of them. It is funny now but at the time................
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I squaded with Pigworthy for a short while last night. Was fun as usual.

Comment

Yea, you saw me! You should know, YOU KILLED ME! Lol. Yea I'm the Rotating Door Admin! But watch out I have gernades again!
                            I'm here to kill friends. Do you want to be my friend?

Comment

Originally posted by pigworthy View Post
                              Yea, you saw me! You should know, YOU KILLED ME! Lol. Yea I'm the Rotating Door Admin! But watch out I have gernades again!

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X