Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conquest And Rush

Cain,

What are your thoughts on also having a rush server? Since the Vanilla Conquest server isn't doing well, do you think we could give Rush a shot on the other server?

I believe you can have 64 players on a Rush server now also. I played in one the other day.

Thoughts anyone?

I'd really like the option of both!

Comment

You can have 64 player Rush!?!? Dude, I may be interested in that !

You sure about that ?? 64 player Rush??

Comment

rush is only 32 i do believe.

Comment

I see only a handful of servers with more than 32, these guys must have figured a way to hack/tweak the settings different from other servers.

Comment

It's 64 player conquest on metro, not rush. I love those servers.

Comment

Rush?

It is ok, but I doubt you will find much CLRs playing in a rush server.

I am much more interested in a Karkand server when that is available.

Comment

I swear. Me and Nauticas played on a 64 player rush server Wednesday. Nauticus! get in here and vouche for me!

Comment

also, you would have to up the ticket count majorly. in the 64 player rush server that we played... the match was over very quickly due to so many people dying.

Comment

Meh, I could care less about Rush. I'm with slice on the Karkand server.
                    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I'd definitely like a Rush server, or even if the Vanilla server doesn't work out, a hardcore rush / conquest mix. Sometimes you need to just mix it up a bit and I'd rather not play on any other servers but CLR.

I didn't know Karkand required its own server.

Comment

I like the mixed mode where conquest and rush is alternated. I like both games. There were very few mixed mode servers in BC2 though. So I just alternated as my mood changed.
                        --Bones--
                        BF3 Tag: Bon3z_CLR

Intel Core i5-2500K 4.5 GHz Overclocked
                        EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, 6GB GDDR5
                        G.SKILL Ripjaws X 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 2133

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                          also, you would have to up the ticket count majorly. in the 64 player rush server that we played... the match was over very quickly due to so many people dying.
                          There is no server side option to up the ticket count. 64 player conquest rush would be the only real option. The 64 Rush maps end too quickly.

Comment

I loved 64 player metro but the whining last night was deafening!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiqd View Post
                              I didn't know Karkand required its own server.
                              As far as we know, it doesn't. But we might need Karkand on a separate server to prevent dumping players who don't have that DLC. (to be determined)

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X