BF3 color palette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF3 color palette

Anyone having problems distinguishing the enemy from their surroundings? Seriously, I have no idea what is what with so much foliage, smoke and shadows and when I do find an enemy, sometimes close enough for me to smell them, I have to shoot first and ask questions later because I cannot tell if they are friend or foe. That is if they have not locked on to me first from across the map.

I know it's about it's about getting used to it but damn... makes me miss the days of blue and red teams. And no, this isn't a complaint about grandfatherism and the good ole days, it's about how realism takes more getting use to visually, for me, than before.

Anyhoo, see you in-game.
    [img]http://www.fpsreport.com/tuqui/Sig01.jpg[/img]

wait till you start looking around going.. I can hear the tank. Where is it.. then BOOOM.

I have been TKed a couple of times and did some myself.

Comment

That's what camo is for.

If it moves and doesn't have an icon it's a bad guy and needs to be shot.

Comment

I totally agree. It's going to take me a lot of getting used to. I can't see guys until it's too late most times. But they always seem to spot me from a mile away.
        I keep wondering if it's in the graphics settings.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X