X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have received a total of $350 in donations towards our goal of $300
    On the right track!!

Good job guys
    [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
    So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

We can all thank mostly two guys for the successful month, but every penny counts and it helpful.

http://www.cainslair.com/index.php?page=Donations

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
        We can all thank mostly two guys for the successful month, but every penny counts and it helpful.

http://www.cainslair.com/index.php?page=Donations

Yeah, without us little guys, we wouldn't have that extra $50! lol
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

way to go goldenfool and qicmee, or did click process twice by mistake.
          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I will be donating when I get paid at the end of the month. Getting paid only once a month is hard! lol

Comment

Do they hold back your first paycheck when you get hired?
              A friend went to work for Pet Milk Company years ago and you had to be able to work two months without a paycheck. They paid once a month and held back your first paycheck.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

When I was in Koln everyone got their paycheck once a month. I never had any problems with it. You just don't spend money in the middle of the month.

but you can put it on credit card and get points for it with paypal.

The way I looked at it for me, if I am willing to play WOW or anything with a pay per month, then maybe I can throw the server 10 bucks every 3 months?

Comment

That'd be terrible to be held back a whole month - for me it was hard enough to wait an extra week or two when starting my new job in a new state
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                    Do they hold back your first paycheck when you get hired?
                    A friend went to work for Pet Milk Company years ago and you had to be able to work two months without a paycheck. They paid once a month and held back your first paycheck.
                    Apache
                    I work IT at a college, and all employees get paid once a month, on the last working day. It is very odd, and not sure why they do it. (I think it has something to do with being paid by the Tax payers).

Comment

It most likely is much easier on the accounting department. Only one set of checks to look at and verify.

Comment

I've been on Cain's since about 2004. Which means that if I had been playing one of those MMOs for the same period of time, I would have forked out $1500.

But here at Cain's? Other than random contributions? I've been charged nothing, and yet have had consistent fun, met and became friends with some awesome people, and enjoyed a very friendly, yet competitive gaming environment.

So yeah, instead of giving cash to these big gaming companies, I think I'll make an extra effort and give the money to people who make a difference.
                        [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                        So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X